Week 1 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
    Coughlin should be fired for that call. Worst call of all time ??
    All time?? How about passing from the 1-yard line with 5 seconds left in the Super Bowl?

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      All time?? How about passing from the 1-yard line with 5 seconds left in the Super Bowl?
      I knew that play would be brought up. That was to win the game. Maybe a poor decision after the fact, but it wasn't a horrible call.

This one was way worse. The game was theirs and they threw it away.
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
        I knew that play would be brought up. That was to win the game. Maybe a poor decision after the fact, but it wasn't a horrible call.

This one was way worse. The game was theirs and they threw it away.
        Here's a better one for you then. It's been 37 years and this one still epitomizes an entire era. Any Giant fan needs no explanation for this photo:

Comment

Here's a better one for you then. It's been 37 years and this one still epitomizes an entire era. Any Giant fan needs no explanation for this photo:

Yeah that was truly horrible. It seemed like some type of fix was in for that play/game given how that play turned out.
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

"When you know what you're doing, you're not intercepted."
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Miracle at the Meadowlands I: Giants try to hand off the ball to run out the clock instead of taking a knee. Then Herman Edwards did his thing. The OC was fired the next day.
              Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
              We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Also, in the Emmitt Smith/Switzer era, Dallas going for it on 4th and 1 from their own 30 late in the fourth quarter with a less-than-7-point lead. Emmitt was stuffed twice (the first time, a timeout had been called before the snap) and a few plays later the Eagles scored the winning TD.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                  Miracle at the Meadowlands I: Giants try to hand off the ball to run out the clock instead of taking a knee. Then Herman Edwards did his thing. The OC was fired the next day.
                  Look four posts upward!

Comment

Eh, you do the same to me all the time.

Comment

Working...
                    X