• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 1 Thread

Gronk!!!

That is all
    I'm just here for the baseball.

almost had a 4th TD on that fumble recovery!

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      almost had a 4th TD on that fumble recovery!
      I thought that fumble recovery turned into the TD catch over the Steelers linebacker in the left side of the end zone.
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
        I thought that fumble recovery turned into the TD catch over the Steelers linebacker in the left side of the end zone.
        Yeah, you're right. But I'm sure he would've found another way to get another TD!

Comment

Yeah, you're right. But I'm sure he would've found another way to get another TD!
          Well the Patriots 3rd TD went to Scott Chandler....the other TE.....so it could have been Gronk's too.

Steelers left him open way too much. What happen to banging him at the line? Or better yet cover him when he is lining up as a WR?
          Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Let's make this the Week 1 thread.

Victor Cruz OUT for week 1.

Comment

Dwayne Bowe inactive, which is not surprising given how disappointed the Browns are in him so far.

Comment

Did Kurt Warner color his hair?

Comment

The legend of Tyler Lockett starts with a 57-yd punt return for a TD on his first NFL touch.

Comment

DeSean Jackson pulled his hammy and is questionable to return.

Comment

Good Lord, those Cleveland Uniforms are hideous...
                      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                      -Warren Ellis

Comment

DeSean Jackson pulled his hammy and is questionable to return.
                        DJax out for the remainder of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                          Good Lord, those Cleveland Uniforms are hideous...
                          And I think the Josh McCown era is over before it really started -- Johnny Football looks fantastic.

Comment

Mike Evans OUT today.

Comment

did anyone have Jay Cutler with the fatal 4th-qtr pick, or WASH and MIA both shitting the bed whenever they got near the end zone or on the cusp of FG range? who knew Rich Kotite had two sons who grew up to coach those franchises!

they even had a Benny Hill highlight with Dolphins down to the 23 - I think they lost about 35 yards on the play, WASH recovered on MIA 40, and went nowhere after a bunch of penalties.

at least the Snyders will blow it up again in offseason (though they'll still have Snyder). Tannehill may spend the rest of his career going 8-8, as ownership seems happy with that...

new highlight: Seahawks lost in OT after going 4th and 1 shotgun run to Lynch. he got about 2, which equals -1 because of where he lined up.....
                              finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                              own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                              won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                              RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                              C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                              1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                              OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Working...
                              X