No announcement yet.

2015 RJ Pay for Play Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I added Vereen. After Steve and Phreak, in that order, add their picks, then I'll add Daniels and the room will be current. However, if that can't get done before you get back on a real computer, you should use your commish access to do it.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik View Post
      I added Vereen. After Steve and Phreak, in that order, add their picks, then I'll add Daniels and the room will be current. However, if that can't get done before you get back on a real computer, you should use your commish access to do it.
      Done.

Comment

• Steve kindly clean out your PM. You are up.

Comment

• Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
          Steve kindly clean out your PM. You are up.
          Pick made, PM's cleaned out some.

Comment

• I texted SDS so hopefully we can make the turn tonight as I see El D in the room too.

Comment

• Out to dinner tonight... BWW watching CFB... home in just a little while. Pick will be up tonight as soon as I get home
              I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
              You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
              "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
              It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• Sproles was highly inconsistent last year. Huge in some games, nearly invisible in others. Better in leagues that give points to the player for return TDs and/or yards, which is not the case with us. I guess in the 10th round of a PPR, it's worth hoping that one or more of his huge weeks come when you need him as a bye-week fill-in. I wouldn't want to be in the position of having to put him in my lineup every week.

Comment

• Sproles could be a nice flex with those 7 catches for 70 yards performances.

Comment

• My team sucks already. Who's ready to make some trades!?

Comment

• Hey guys, someone needs to fix the draft room before things really get out of hand...players that have already been picked are still listed as available.

And we can talk Phreak...I love to deal.
                      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                      -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Frae says he will be home in 20 minutes and will pick then.

Comment

• Picked and PM'ed Chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                            Picked and PM'ed Chance.
                            Guys, I'm in travel hell right now and need help. I have elD's pick in, but I don't know who has the turn picks. Could someone please PM them for me?

Thanks- I'll be out of touch for about three hours now.
                            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Sent, Chance... I took Stephen Gostkowski and Eli Manning
                              I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                              You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                              "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                              It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                                Sent, Chance... I took Stephen Gostkowski and Eli Manning
                                Thanks - on the ground now and should have 12.02 up later tonight
                                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X