No announcement yet.

2015 RJ Pay for Play Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then it's probably best that I bow out. Thanks for having me these last few years.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
      Then it's probably best that I bow out. Thanks for having me these last few years.
      It's only a 7 hour time difference at this point...I'm sure that we can accomidate you drafting without too much trouble.
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
        It's only a 7 hour time difference at this point...I'm sure that we can accomidate you drafting without too much trouble.
        Right. And they do have the interwebs in London, no? Set up the thread for email delivery, and download the CBS app so you'll know who's available. Shouldn't be an issue, it's not like this is a live draft.

Comment

Sorry for the delay, was out of town and just got back. I'm in.

Comment

I'll be working 11- or 12-hour days without the time to check personal email or non-business websites. If you can't find a replacement, let me know and I'll try to work something out, but it would be easier for me and the draft process if someone else took over.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
              I'll be working 11- or 12-hour days without the time to check personal email or non-business websites. If you can't find a replacement, let me know and I'll try to work something out, but it would be easier for me and the draft process if someone else took over.
              Your team has decent enough keepers, but losing that 2nd rd pick is a huge blow to anyone stepping in to take over, IMO.

Comment

If I get in, will I be taking over Hammer's team? Have you guys voted on me yet?

Comment

I didn't even know that we had an opening other than potentially Erik???
                  "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                  - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                  -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                    I didn't even know that we had an opening other than potentially Erik???
                    Post #6, revo said Pete was out this year. I said I'd play, pending approval of the league.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                      Man, you're in for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                        If I get in, will I be taking over Hammer's team? Have you guys voted on me yet?
                        You're in. I say let's wait a week to see what Erik's going to do, because if there's two teams open, a disbursement draft may make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                          You're in.

Comment

With Pete out, who's collecting the dough? Who can put the league renewal fee on a credit card and will have the difference reimbursed?

Comment

I'm on vacation so I've not really had time to think this through. I'll be back on Tuesday night and I'll try to formulate a plan by the weekend.

Comment

My friend thegaffer, whom some of you know from music/movie drafts, will make my picks for me while I am away. So I will return.

Comment

Working...
                                X