[Updated] Josh Gordon possibly suspended for all of 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The hits just keep on coming for these two:

TMZ reports free agent Johnny Manziel was the passenger in a car used in a hit-and-run in Hollywood on Saturday, and he was picked up after the incident by suspended Browns WR Josh Gordon.
    The driver is believed to be Manziel's pal Ryan Silverstein, a member of rapper Drake's crew. The vehicle hit a light pole and fled the scene. Manziel was picked up from the crash by Gordon. TMZ reports Manziel has been interviewed by police, but accused of no wrongdoing. Silverstein is reportedly being investigated for a misdemeanor. Neither Manziel nor Gordon appears to be in any trouble here, but at very least it's confirmation of their association during an apparent Spring of Fun out west. We have to admit -- we're kinda jealous.
    Source: TMZ.com via rotoworld
    Apr 13 - 7:51 PM
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

The landlord who rented the now trashed mansion to Johnny Manziel claims that Gordon was also at the mansion which had $32,000 in damage along with cocaine on a table and other substances that appeared to be mushrooms and marijuana. Good luck with your next drug test Josh.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Gordon has been reinstated to the NFL but will be suspended for the first four games of the season.

Comment

Must have passed those drug tests.

Nice bonus for Hue Jackson.
          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

If this helps in any way, I am keeping him as an 8th rounder in the Play for Play to pair with Antonio Brown. I have heard/read most people right now settling in the 6th-8th round range. I expect when he gets back from his quad injury and he sees the field that he may move up a round or so.

Comment

Back in rehab- he is done!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hacko View Post
                Why do i keep drafting this clown?

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by hacko View Post
                  And some initial reports say the Browns are done with him. Terrell Pryor -- buy!!

Comment

Working...
                  X