*** VD 8 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    I have an alter-ego facebook page. She's a racy looking blonde. If I had a real facebook page, I'd feel obliged to add my in-laws, or risk insulting them. Don't want to do either.
    wait, what? I know you had a crazy girlfriend a couple of years back... when did you get some in-laws?

People take pictures of their diner and post it on facebook ... why?
    if you don't brag about it on fb it never happened. This attitude is quickly pushing me toward deleting my page.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      wait, what? I know you had a crazy girlfriend a couple of years back... when did you get some in-laws?

if you don't brag about it on fb it never happened. This attitude is quickly pushing me toward deleting my page.
      Sorry, my sisters in-laws and wider friend group who all seem to live and breathe on facebook. I was round their place about 2 weeks ago. After a while they all just forgot they had / or were guests, and everyone just sat around with their faces in their phones clicking refresh, and occasionally communicating when they saw something interesting, like a pedestrian getting run over by a bus.

I'm an old school emailer.

I wouldn't mind using facebook if I could more easily pick and choose friends without offending anyone.

Comment

• eh, I just ignore 90% of the shit people write.

Comment

• Sorry sorry sorry. Pick up Irishly. Got stuck ferrying around an export manager from the Philippines today (San Miguel).
          "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
          "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Long John View Post
            Sorry sorry sorry. Pick up Irishly. Got stuck ferrying around an export manager from the Philippines today (San Miguel).
            how do I get Amstel Bright here in NJ?

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
              Sorry, my sisters in-laws and wider friend group who all seem to live and breathe on facebook. I was round their place about 2 weeks ago. After a while they all just forgot they had / or were guests, and everyone just sat around with their faces in their phones clicking refresh, and occasionally communicating when they saw something interesting, like a pedestrian getting run over by a bus.

I'm an old school emailer.

I wouldn't mind using facebook if I could more easily pick and choose friends without offending anyone.
              I use it to talk to my siblings from out of state mostly and to keep track of daughters and grandklds. Actually I been using it a lot to message the Hippo and frae they are up in Vd. Not a bad tool to use to communicate during Vd drafts or roto baseball season

Comment

• alittle rjel trivia - Heye hasn't gotten 30 points in pitching since Bush was president.
                people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                  alittle rjel trivia - Heye hasn't gotten 30 points in pitching since Bush was president.
                  you would think I could either excel at either W/K or my ratios, but no... I can't get any of it right. It is kinda shocking that a team that drafted Halladay as its ace isn't doing better in pitching...

If you are horrified by my RJEL team you should look at my PONY team

Comment

• FB has allowed me to discover that Conn's (pony league dude) got a smokin' hot wife.

Comment

• Keith is a brave man I know a lot of teachers won't use facebook - but I notice no last name for him or any pics of him at a concert

Comment

• I've punted many of the old RJers who no longer post on here.

Comment

FB has allowed me to discover that Conn's (pony league dude) got a smokin' hot wife.
                          compared to you and me they all got hot wivies or just wives period that is why I am caught staring at the dancing hippo!!!!!

Comment

how do I get Amstel Bright here in NJ?
                            No clue. (No offense, but not really sure if I'd want one either.)

Comment

• I refuse to create a facebook page.

You don't need to see a picture of my food.
                              You don't need to see a picture of my odometer when I hit 50,000 miles.
                              You don't need to see a picture of my dog sticking it's tongue out after it has a spoonful of peanut butter.
                              I have better things to do with my time - like eat my food, pay attention to the fucking road and take care of my dog and kids. Or posted angry rants on RJ!
                              You want to know what's going on with me? Pick up the fucking phone or drop me an email! Shit - send me a text!

Comment

Working...
                              X