No announcement yet.

*** VD 8 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no song, but I still think this is the apex of internet videos...

It’s not often that such majesty can occur. A cat riding a roomba? Sure. A cat dressed as a shark? Absolutely. A cat DRESSED AS A SHARK, RIDING A ROOMBA, CHASING A DUCKLING? That right there is the best the internet will ever do. We can all go home now.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Of course it needs music...who wants to hear a vacuum for 3 minutes... dis-co-nnect
      I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
      You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
      "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
      It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
        Of course it needs music...who wants to hear a vacuum for 3 minutes... dis-co-nnect
        fine... sing this all day long...

Comment

• Kudos to anyone who gets the "But dad, it's Smoky" reference.

Comment

• I'm gonna be out all day tomorrow and Saturday -- I'll send my picks ahead, but hopefully we will get close to my pick so I don't have to send a huge list which would include all my future picks.
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
              Just got back from hiking with the family. I should be able to pick in a little while after we put the kid down to bed.
              I think the year for Alvin Dark is 1953
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I no like that pick very much...
                Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Sending my pick for this round to Revo. I'll send a couple more picks to El D and/or Pogues. Hopefully that will get you guys through my picks for the next two rounds.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I won't look at your list until your up in two rounds if you send to me.

This is the first time in awhile I feel good about my draft. I've wrapped up a few category finishes at this point...first and last.
                    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                      I won't look at your list until your up in two rounds if you send to me.

This is the first time in awhile I feel good about my draft. I've wrapped up a few category finishes at this point...first and last.
                      Thanks, first choice sent to Revo, second choice to El D, and you got 3rd and 4th if they are needed. Otherwise just delete - Thanks ! Have a great weekend everyone
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Just in case some other nully fans missed it, head on over to the sportsbar.

... i think i can answer everything,. but it's not like i can sit here drunk and do it. i'll have to use my notes.

(and note the 8 days passed between posts 2 and 3, which read as though they were 5 minutes apart)
                        people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                          Just in case some other nully fans missed it, head on over to the sportsbar.

... i think i can answer everything,. but it's not like i can sit here drunk and do it. i'll have to use my notes.

(and note the 8 days passed between posts 2 and 3, which read as though they were 5 minutes apart)
                          It's amusing when he's talking about this kind of stuff. I think he has managed to delude himself into believing he's a mad genius.

Then there is the fine line he leaps over when he calls for all Muslims to be murdered like dogs. I know he's mentally ill, but I'm finding it harder and harder to tolerate him. I certainly don't think he should be allowed to get away with saying disgusting stuff like that just because he's mentally ill.

Comment

• Nullnor is the only RJ user I ever put on ignore. That's saying a lot considering some of the guys that have come rolling through here over the years. Now I just skip his posts and completely ignore threads he starts.

Comment

• Oh well, I missed that prior stuff.
                              people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• pick up a little less than irishly...

Comment

Working...
                                X