No announcement yet.

*** VD 8 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am looking to pick, I will try not to drag this out much longer. Sorry for the delay.

Comment

• The end of the draft fucking sucks. 4 days between my last picks, and looking like another 4 days this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
        The end of the draft fucking sucks. 4 days between my last picks, and looking like another 4 days this time.
        It could be worse. Your mother could steal your new prize-possession ride and give it to the pimp working the store front that's the cover for your job.
        "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
        "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Long John View Post
          It could be worse. Your mother could steal your new prize-possession ride and give it to the pimp working the store front that's the cover for your job.
          Perspective ... the greatest cure

Comment

• ha!

Are we near the end? I kinda felt like we were in the middleish.
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• and we wonder what is going on in our education system...

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                I believe it said something like, I am drunk, high and at Phish.
                Just as well B-fly isn't in the draft ... he might be obliged to inform someone in the Pittsburgh Schools District.

Comment

• The picture is too blurry you can't prove it is me Shockingly people at the Phish show are not very good at taking pictures. My picture of the show came out ok

Comment

• ... are those glowsticks?

I don't think I've a single good picture of a show I've been to. After a while I quit even trying.

Comment

• Lots and lots of glow sticks. You throw them at Phish shows. It looks like it is raining glow sticks in the pavilion.

Comment

• The Hives... not a great photo per se, but I think it works.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                          The picture is too blurry you can't prove it is me
                          whoever that dude is, he looks really happy.

Comment

• I'd be pretty happy if whoever was up would just PICK SOMEONE!!!

Sheesh.
                            "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                            "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• any time I see something like that I assume I'm up... I'm not really up am I?

Comment

• Feral said he was away ... but he'd be back soon enough.

After Feral picks I'm going to start enforcing the clock without exception.

Comment

Working...
                                X