No announcement yet.

*** VD 8 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new favourite thing is reading all of Heyelander's deleted posts. It must be awesome to work for the NSA.

BTW, I don't think that ElDiablo has anger issues ... he's just misunderstood.

Comment

• Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
      Isn't Messersmith gone?
      That's a semi good point.

Fixed

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
        My new favourite thing is reading all of Heyelander's deleted posts. It must be awesome to work for the NSA.

he means FUCK YOU! in the most nurturing way possible.
        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          he means FUCK YOU! in the most nurturing way possible.
          Imagine the nursery rhymes he sings to the kid ...

"This one's called "Angel of Death:

Auschwitz, the meaning of pain
          The way that I want you to die
          Slow death, immense decay
          Showers that cleanse you of your life
          Forced in
          Like cattle
          You run
          Stripped of
          Your life's worth
          Human mice, for the angel of death
          Four hundred thousand more to die "

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
            He just wants a good bag of dicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
              I sing metal songs to my kid all the time since I don't know very many nursery rhymes. He seems to like Iron Maiden a lot.
              Bring your daughter, bring your daughter, to the slaughter ...

Comment

I sing metal songs to my kid all the time since I don't know very many nursery rhymes. He seems to like Iron Maiden a lot.
                ALEXANDER THE GREAT !...his name struck fear into hearts of men !
                ---------------------------------------------
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                ---------------------------------------------
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Had to catch up on picks before selecting a player. Had Cicotte or Dean made it back to me, I could have saved myself 15 minutes.
                  Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• @#&(@#$ Johnny...I tried to send him my next pick and his box is full.

I'll pick in the morning, I'm sure Diablo will pick tonight yet.
                    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Argh, Pogues with the worst pick in the history of the world.

:angry:
                      Blame those fuckers that took Dean and especially Cicotte. I can't stay up and wait, so there's no rush to get your picks done.

Comment

• 7 pitchers in a row!

Comment

• I'm going to be on the road most of today. I'm pming my next pick to Garp. Hopefully one of you fuckers won't snake it like you've been snaking the rest of my fucking plans.

:tryingtomakeElDseemtame:
                          "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                          "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• fuckin' johnny....

Comment

• ^
                              ^
                              The answer is: This guy.

The question is:

Who has two thumbs and heartily approves the nickname for Johnny's 12.09 pick?
                              I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                              You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                              "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                              It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• I know what we should all chip in to get Eld for his next birthday....

Comment

Working...
                                X