No announcement yet.

*** VD 8 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catcher is quickly becoming a complete wasteland. I'm only half-kidding.

Comment

• How about some team reviews?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
        Actually, looking at my schedule I'm probably not going to be able to participate. There are only two weeks left in June and I have lots of stuff in July that will make it a hassle, so I'm probably out until sometime in August at the earliest.
        I'll probably be slower than usual the next week or so, might only be able to check in at night or the morning. I'll try to send picks ahead where possible
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• It's too bad we're waiting for Maine's only purple ass-slapping hippo.
          "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
          "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• Not only was Cepeda taken in Round 10...but that was the same nickname used. I'll bet when Heye duplicates a player, he'll at least have a new nickname.
            Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Here at work... pick up in just a few. Just checked why Cepeda was on my list...

I put him in draft ss as cepedto01 (tony cepeda... lol)

What an idiot! Give me just a few
              I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
              You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
              "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
              It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                Not only was Cepeda taken in Round 10...but that was the same nickname used. I'll bet when Heye duplicates a player, he'll at least have a new nickname.
                Damn skippy i will
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• here pick up shortly - Just got back from Tv shopping. I am in the middle of re- doing my living room . Took out the Carpet and replaced it with wood floor. Got rid of all the furniture So now I am shopping what to put in it. First piece the new Tv . Any suggestions???? I saw the 4g Tv today very nice just more then I care to pay for a Tv.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                    Here at work... pick up in just a few. Just checked why Cepeda was on my list...

I put him in draft ss as cepedto01 (tony cepeda... lol)

What an idiot! Give me just a few
                    Now we know how he fucked up but what and the fuck was eld doing??????

Comment

• Just talked to Frae - he is out and won't be home until tomorrow afternoon - said you could skip him if you wanted

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
                        Now we know how he fucked up but what and the fuck was eld doing??????
                        I assume he assumed I would give a legit available pick...

Fwded my next pick (Ty Cobb) to him...
                        I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                        You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                        "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                        It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                          "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• I'll fb him and let him know he is up.
                            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Sent my pick to Revo - he can decide if he wants to skip Frae or not. Won't be back on until late tonight at the earliest
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                                Frae sent me a rather hilarious text when I let him know he was up.
                                I believe it said something like, I am drunk, high and at Phish.

Comment

Working...
                                X