No announcement yet.

*** VD 7 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's really been a while since I did a VD. I never had much sense of strategy to begin with in these things and now I'm just flailing around without a plan. I seriously considered 4 different players for my 6th rnd pick and I have no idea if any or all of them will make it back to me.
    "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
    "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• I've actually got an inkling of a plan this time, but that usually means 5 other people have figured out how to do the same thing much more efficiently than I.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• pick 20 min

Comment

• Can't believe Jenkins, Guidry, and Hunter all went in front of me. Damnit!

Comment

• Emailed Frae

Comment

• I won't be able to pick tomorrow from 8-6 eastern FYI.
              "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
              "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Long John View Post
                I won't be able to pick tomorrow from 8-6 eastern FYI.
                I should be on if you want to send me a pick.

Comment

• If it gets to me overnight, I'll have my pick made by the time you wake up.

Comment

• This is already a more fun vintage draft than we've had in a while, simply because the player values are so different and you can't rely at all on past drafts. I'm going to be really curious to see how things play out and where the real value is. Don't think any of us entirely know for certain yet.

Comment

• usually I spend the second half of a draft trying to make up for mistakes I made early on... this time around I feel like I'm spending the first half of the draft trying to make up for mistakes I think I'm going to make in the second half.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                        usually I spend the second half of a draft trying to make up for mistakes I made early on... this time around I feel like I'm spending the first half of the draft trying to make up for mistakes I think I'm going to make in the second half.
                        Procrastination is not the answer. Don't put off your crappy picks another round. Do it now I say.
                        ---------------------------------------------
                        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                        ---------------------------------------------
                        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I guess Long John didn't forward?

Comment

• yeah... I feel like everyone else has some idea what they are doing and I feel like all my picks are about 6 rounds too early.

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                              Time to do some team reviews or pick reviews or something there Johnny John.
                              I've been winging this one. Everyone seems to be picking players I'm looking at, so I guess we're all on the same sort of page.

Comment

• I feel like this is the page I am on...

Comment

Working...
                                X