Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sent my next pick to Revo. CJ has a knack for stealing my picks though
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I'm back out at the warehouse today. Someone email me if it gets back to me.
      "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
      "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• This format seems to take a lot less time for picks, either that or I'm just not taking as much. A lot less stuff to worry about, I'm glad we went with this format for a change.
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I'm overly concerned about one category right now.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            I'm overly concerned about one category right now.
            Over 60 sexy babe ?
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
              Over 60 sexy babe ?
              should I feel guilty?

I think I'm just gonna draft squid's mom.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                should I feel guilty?

I think I'm just gonna draft squid's mom.
                And then you can take Squidward as the member you most like to antagonize.
                Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                  And then you can take Squidward as the member you most like to antagonize.
                  I wish squid was around to antagonize.... I managed to drag you back, but I don't haven't been able to seduce squid yet.

I think Johnny should take Ike as the person he most likes to antagonize.

Comment

• I like to antagonize myself. Can I draft myself?

Comment

• I wasn't sure which way to go with my last pick.I had maybe 5 players typed in and ready to go. I eventually went with Blyleven because I hadn't a clue what Pogues was up to. I don't know if he picked Niekro because I picked Blyleven or was planning it. Either way, nice to see him go so soon afterwards.

Comment

• Rules Question: since we're not applying the 2000 IP minimum for BY, are we also not applying the 18000 IP minimum for CY?

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                          I wasn't sure which way to go with my last pick.I had maybe 5 players typed in and ready to go. I eventually went with Blyleven because I hadn't a clue what Pogues was up to. I don't know if he picked Niekro because I picked Blyleven or was planning it. Either way, nice to see him go so soon afterwards.
                          Let me put it this way...suck it Johnny.
                          Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Long John View Post
                            Rules Question: since we're not applying the 2000 IP minimum for BY, are we also not applying the 18000 IP minimum for CY?
                            Yeah the 18000 team limit is in play. The 2000 IP limit was for the BY Only Draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pogues View Post
                              Let me put it this way...suck it Johnny.
                              Niekro and Blyleven were pretty close. Blyleven just suited me a bit more.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                                Niekro and Blyleven were pretty close. Blyleven just suited me a bit more.
                                He suited me a lot more.

Comment

Working...
                                X