No announcement yet.

*** VD 7 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey all. My 4th round pick is up. I'm out of touch until about 5 or 6pm tonight, but I can pick throughout the weekend.
    "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
    "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• Flip-flopped a lot with that pick. Raines seemed obvious, but I tried hard to talk myself out of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
        Here and catching up with the picks on the new spreadsheet. Pick will be up Irishly.
        If you've just downloaded the Spreadsheet you're OK.

For those folk who downloaded it earlier, I have updated the scoring formulas to reflect the change from Multi +1 to Multi +0.75. Forgot to mention that.

Comment

• screw...
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• ElD -- please don't forget to PM me when I'm up, brother.

Comment

• Nice to see Brock go. Actually had him ranked slightly ahead of Raines, but Raines just fitted my team a bit better. In fairness Raines always fits better. Nice pick.

Comment

• oops, apparently I'm 30 late...

Comment

• How far will Hacko overshoot career K's?

O/U 3000 K's

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                    Nice to see Brock go. Actually had him ranked slightly ahead of Raines, but Raines just fitted my team a bit better. In fairness Raines always fits better. Nice pick.
                    I thought about taking Brock or Raines last round. There are definitely other speed options out there, but not a ton.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                      How far will Hacko overshoot career K's?

O/U 3000 K's
                      I was seriously contemplating the ratio dump, and just hoped no one else was. If no one was, Ryan would have stumbled back to me for my 4th pick. GD Hacko.
                      Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• going into that pick I was hoping Raines would make it back to me, had morgan as my second pick, and was considering wagner and chipper when I missed those. I'm glad I'm right no everyone else's picks, but I don't feel at all good about the two I just made.

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                          Two players I really wanted to select there. Not too sad about grabbing Yount, though, as I think he was decent value there.
                          I was down to Fisk or Yount and knew whoever I passed on I would not get.

Comment

• I was kind of hoping Yount would make it back to me, but I'm not upset with having to take Brett in the 5th.
                            "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                            "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• Had a difficult time deciding between Yount, Palmeiro, and Sweeney. Taking two catchers this early could backfire on me, but I left them until the end of the last couple of drafts and regretted it.

Comment

• Revo's in the Dangerzone.

Comment

Working...
                                X