*** VD 7 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Swamped at work this morning, if no one bugs me I should have my pick up in the next half hour...
    have any of your office mates selected you as their favorite target to antagonize?
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
      have any of your office mates selected you as their favorite target to antagonize?
      I haven't been following the "other" draft, no one picked me did they ? I'm (surprisingly ???) too easy going to be a high round pick in my office.
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I haven't been following the "other" draft, no one picked me did they ? I'm (surprisingly ???) too easy going to be a high round pick in my office.
        nah... you keep too low a profile on the board to be a draft pick over there I think. You're not nearly christiany or douchy enough to warrant focused harassment.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
          nah... you keep too low a profile on the board to be a draft pick over there I think. You're not nearly christiany or douchy enough to warrant focused harassment.
          There were certainly a few stellar choices for that category, kind of curious to see who all gets picked
          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Sending next pick to CJ since I'll be busy this pm
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

There were certainly a few stellar choices for that category, kind of curious to see who all gets picked
              eh, I can't be bothered to even talk to people that I don't like, let alone tease them any. I'm pretty sure I'm locked in on my pick, but my backups would be people like Eld, Fly or Johnny who are some of the people I like best on the board and feel the most comfortable with giving shit to. It would have been SeaDogStat hands down, but he hasn't been around enough to give shit to these days.

Comment

• Mith was the Ty Cobb of that Pick

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                  Yeah I'm slightly surprised that I haven't been picked yet. I, on the other hand, have really no idea who to pick for that category. I honestly don't focus my antagonizing on anyone in particular. Maybe I'll just select the entire RJ community.
                  I think Sheep or RR would be 1a and 1b for you...

Comment

• the other two players I was deciding about were Giambi & Beltran......

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                      the other two players I was deciding about were Giambi & Beltran......
                      Year for Giambi =2000
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Yeah I'm slightly surprised that I haven't been picked yet. I, on the other hand, have really no idea who to pick for that category. I honestly don't focus my antagonizing on anyone in particular. Maybe I'll just select the entire RJ community.
                        I'll tell you a secret...you were #2 on my list.

Heye...he's unantagonizable...like a duck watching water roll off his back that one...
                        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Sorry for the delay kids. I must have checked right before Hacko made his pick.
                          "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                          "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

Mauer needs 2012 stats updated.
                            Done.
                            Code:
                            [TABLE="width: 776"]
                            [TR]
                            [TD="class: xl77, width: 80"]mauerjo01[/TD]
                            [TD="class: xl77, width: 92"]Mauer[/TD]
                            [TD="class: xl77, width: 66"]Joe[/TD]
                            [TD="class: xl77, width: 40, align: right"]2004[/TD]
                            [TD="class: xl77, width: 45, align: right"]2012[/TD]
                            [TD="class: xl77, width: 63"]Contemp[/TD]
                            [TD="class: xl77, width: 43, align: right"]3245
                            [/TD]
                            [TD="class: xl77, width: 36, align: right"]1270[/TD]
                            [TD="class: xl77, width: 29, align: right"]94[/TD]
                            [TD="class: xl77, width: 36, align: right"]587[/TD]
                            [TD="class: xl77, width: 36, align: right"]626[/TD]
                            [TD="class: xl77, width: 35, align: right"]43[/TD]
                            [TD="class: xl77, width: 36, align: right"]555[/TD]
                            [TD="class: xl77, width: 29, align: right"]17[/TD]
                            [TD="class: xl77, width: 29, align: right"]43[/TD]
                            [TD="class: xl80, width: 43, align: right"]4552[/TD]
                            [TD="class: xl79, width: 38"].323[/TD]
                            [/TR]
                            [/TABLE]

Comment

• Looks I'm going to have to add an email filter for 'subject contains "Legal Lineups"'
                              people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                                Looks I'm going to have to add an email filter for 'subject contains "Legal Lineups"'
                                I'll fix the error alert on the draft page this evening when I get home. Been meaning to do that all week.

Comment

Working...
                                X