No announcement yet.

*** VD 7 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usually that would mean i was up, but i don't think that's the case this time.
    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• VD Is Not Victory

Comment

• Sorry guys. I got royally screwed yesterday and didn't end getting in front of my 'puter til this morning. Pick is up.
        "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
        "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• Who won VD 5? Congratulations ... you have just contracted Syphilis.

Comment

• Brilliant ... we have to have some KO's next time

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
              Who won VD 5? Congratulations ... you have just contracted Syphilis.

I won the first VD V....and that is an old poster...
              Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• History thread updated to present pick and Round 23 on the copy paste lists.

I've Updated the Following (stats found in the original draft thread post)

Matt Cain
                Tim Hudson
                Brad Lidge
                Carl Crawford

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                  I honestly thought that Andruw Jones didn't play here last year. Thought he was in Japan....
                  The Yankees fans didn't see him much by the look of his BA.

Comment

• I've never even heard of Chancroid. I guess that's a good thing.

Comment

• There is a small error in the spreadsheet.

In the CP sheet, column N (or #P) has an incorrect formula. Currently it only calculates how many pitchers each team has through Round 23. To fix, the Y needs to be changed to AA in every formula.
                      Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• picks sent to hacko, garp and lizzy...

I only sent two so if frae snakes me, tell him to repick.

Comment

• I think Brett Butler's year is supposed to be 1985...but not sure. I know it's not 1995.

Comment

• Yeah, whatever. I the average was slightly better in the year i wanted. Probably 85. Leaving a concert now

Comment

• Brett Butler 1985 makes little sense ... I think that should have been 1985.

?

Edit: Duh ... suppose I could have read the posts first.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                                Brett Butler 1985 makes little sense ... I think that should have been 1985.

?

Edit: Duh ... suppose I could have read the posts first.
                                Mind blown...

I can't edit the pick since lizzy posted it for me, but 1985 was my intent.

Comment

Working...
                                X