No announcement yet.

*!* VD 2 Commentary Thread *!*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I noticed a slight issue on Long John's spreadsheet. On the rds sheet, I have no p3 pitcher, which leaves a gap on my pitching squad. Easy fix, not affecting the standings, but will cause an issue down the road.
    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Spreadsheet is now current and pogues pitcher numbering is fixed.
      "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
      "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• I had forgotten to add my KO when I posted my pick. I just went back and did it. If anyone has a problem with me going back and adding it, I'll delete it.

Comment

• Can someone email Frae ... he has email access at work, but not we access.

Comment

• Liked frae's Griffin pick. I had Griffin higher than Long (excluding Long's SS elig.), but I think Long was actually more valuable to my team, since I could afford his weak spots pretty well.
            Last edited by Controller Jacobs; 04-16-2012, 01:37 PM.
            people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
              I had forgotten to add my KO when I posted my pick. I just went back and did it. If anyone has a problem with me going back and adding it, I'll delete it.
              I have a problem with it solely b/c you KO'd a guy I had my eye on. But never you mind that. My revenge will be swift and merciful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Long John View Post
                I have a problem with it solely b/c you KO'd a guy I had my eye on. But never you mind that. My revenge will be swift and merciful.
                Ah, but little do you realize that it was MY revenge for you taking Bruce Sutter in the last round of VD1, my friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                  Liked frae's Griffin pick. I had Griffin higher than Long (excluding Long's SS elig.), but I think Long was actually more valuable to my team, since I could afford his weak spots pretty well.
                  Ya ... Griffin was hanging around way too long. I was thinking about KO'ing ages ago ... well it seems like ages ago. Long was good value also ... but Griffin was very good.

Comment

Ah, but little do you realize that it was MY revenge for you taking Bruce Sutter in the last round of VD1, my friend.
                    Well played, Mauer. Well played.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                        Ya ... Griffin was hanging around way too long. I was thinking about KO'ing ages ago ... well it seems like ages ago. Long was good value also ... but Griffin was very good.
                        Well glad it was a good value pick at the very least. I almost took him over Konerko last round so decided not to agonize too much over it once I got caught up on the picks and KO's. (thanks to LJ for the drop box excel file, it has made keeping up for me easy).

Comment

• I have jury duty tomorrow, but am bringing my laptop so I should be OK. If not, I'll be home by 4pm EST.

Comment

• DMT PMed me...updating and pick up in just a bit...
                            I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                            You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                            "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                            It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                              I have jury duty tomorrow, but am bringing my laptop so I should be OK. If not, I'll be home by 4pm EST.
                              Last edited by heyelander; 04-17-2012, 10:57 AM.
                              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• gah, what is up with the new insert image thingy?
                                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                                X