No announcement yet.

*!* VD 2 Commentary Thread *!*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mjl was on for a long time about an hour ago. I figured he was making a pick, but guess not.

Comment

• Any chance we can get an update on the history thread? Otherwise I foresee more KO issues...

Comment

• Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
        Any chance we can get an update on the history thread? Otherwise I foresee more KO issues...
        I'll make a quick list now for search purposes ... i'll do it proper in the morning.

Edit: updated through the current pick ... I'll format it properly in the morning.
        Last edited by johnnya24; 04-14-2012, 06:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
          BTW, this Soulful Pee doof is also starting injured players. So much for his claim that he would be "very active" in FAAB to replace the shlubs he got stuck with when he bungled his auto-draft. I shot Hornsby an email saying enough is enough with this clown.
          Hey, guess who didn't make any FAAB pickups this week?

Comment

Hey, guess who didn't make any FAAB pickups this week?
            The real question is, how much will Jude spend on Giants' next closer? Is he allowed to take out a faab loan?
            people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• ah. I see I'm up, but I have to run out for a few hours right now. Pick up this evening.
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                  The real question is, how much will Jude spend on Giants' next closer? Is he allowed to take out a faab loan?
                  The answer is: less than the $24 I bought the presumed closer for.

Comment

The answer is: less than the $24 I bought the presumed closer for.
                    Hey I found one of my favorite quotes from the old rj!!
                    "The giants suck I hate the giants and I love the dallas cowboys they rock"
                    people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                        Hey I found one of my favorite quotes from the old rj!!
                        "The giants suck I hate the giants and I love the dallas cowboys they rock"
                        LOL -- that's when I was down at my sister's house in Florida and was using her computer. My then 8-year old nephew was reading over my shoulder asking what "Rotojunkie" was, and when I left, he logged on as me and started posting away!

Comment

• Busy night and busy day. Out to dinner now and then headed home to pick. Guess it would have been better if i were drunk and then went rafting though.
                          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Am I up yet?? No? Oh...okay.
                            Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

• Does anyone have a sheet that's updated?

Comment

• If I download LJ's and copy over my tracking of picks, it will be, sans knockouts.
                                Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                                X