X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About time Wagner went.

Comment

• Lol heyelanders pick number
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Well it was your last pick so not as out of the blue as I thought
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Anyone going to take a pitcher again? 10 hitters in a row...

Comment

• I'd be lying if I said I hadn't been keeping BJ Upton on the back burner. This is really a crazy draft. Particularly crazy one to join for someone who's never done one of these drafts (or even done just a few) - kudos to the new guy.

I usually don't second guess myself like this until at least round 10 or 12.

Comment

• Interesting picks this round. Van Haltren especially to me. I had no idea how to value him. Great stats at V, but only eligible at the franchise I have listed first (although you can make an argument for any of the top five). And then Upton, who is sort of opposite---stats are not so good, but letter and franchise are.

Comment

• Typed in another name about an hour ago but my wife needed the computer, and i talked myself into Mariano even though i probably waste some of his career ratio value he was too much to pass up
                ---------------------------------------------
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Numbering is off on two picks prior to mine.
                  If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                    Typed in another name about an hour ago but my wife needed the computer, and i talked myself into Mariano even though i probably waste some of his career ratio value he was too much to pass up
                    I was like going to take him with one of my next two picks.
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                      I was like going to take him with one of my next two picks.
                      I figured he would work well for your team....hacko has hoffman so probably was safe there. Killebrew would habe been a wildcard pick for me in a rouond or two i think
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Fixed the pick number
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Typed in another name about an hour ago but my wife needed the computer, and i talked myself into Mariano even though i probably waste some of his career ratio value he was too much to pass up
                          I am wondering what you are going to do with all the ratio wiggle room you've given yourself--that's pretty much the top two starters and top reliever for ratio values. And Rivera gives you as many saves as two closers. You can put more than the normal amount of garbage in pitching at the end. Given that you have used B, M, W, and R in the first six rounds, along with SFG, NYY, PIT, and CHW, you might need to throw in some garbage, too, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                            I am wondering what you are going to do with all the ratio wiggle room you've given yourself--that's pretty much the top two starters and top reliever for ratio values. And Rivera gives you as many saves as two closers. You can put more than the normal amount of garbage in pitching at the end. Given that you have used B, M, W, and R in the first six rounds, along with SFG, NYY, PIT, and CHW, you might need to throw in some garbage, too, lol.
                            I only picked him to troll u into a ratio comment, lol. Actually that was the only reason i considered not takimg him because i will.probably waste some value there. But there are worse things than not having to worry about 5 categories.
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I only picked him to troll u into a ratio comment, lol. Actually that was the only reason i considered not takimg him because i will.probably waste some value there. But there are worse things than not having to worry about 5 categories.
                              Oh, it could definitely be a good strategy. You have lots of leeway with pitching ratios. You can take a couple of really iffy ratio guys without any problem. That can solve lots of letter/franchise problems. Hell, I always think about getting a pick on the turn on draft and just grabbing Walsh and Joss and seeing where things land.

Comment

• Personally I think you’re super mega fucked.

Comment

Working...
                                X