No announcement yet.

*** VD 15 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a doctors appointment and I want to take a minute to look at things when I get back. Think 6:30 est for anyone after me. I don't imagine I will take too long. Sad fact I did look at Randy Johnson in round 2, when he made it back to me in round 3 I almost passed because I must clearly not know what I am doing.
    Last edited by frae; 06-09-2020, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• So many pitchers I wanted to take, including taking another QUIZY with Randy. Starting off with three pitchers in a row is feasible for someone smarter than I, I assume, but I kind of thought if I didn't get an awesome base in the hitting department soon that I'd end up fucked.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
        I have a doctors appointment and I want to take a minute to look at things when I get back. Think 6:30 est for anyone after me. I don't imagine I will take too long. Sad fact I did look at Randy Johnson in round 1, when he made it back to me in round 3 I almost passed because I must clearly not know what I am doing.
        I'm about to disappear into a Zoom call that will last a couple hours. If you don't hear from me, tell my wife I love the doordash delivery girl.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Err, tell me that my wife loves the doordash girl?

Comment

• Fuck it, just tell everyone that everyone has loved Squid's mom multiple times, including me, my wife, and the doordash girl.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
              Yes, Nathan was the guy I was hoping would slide to me. Now on to my second pick.
              I hope your ranking algorithms aren't as bad as your counting

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                I hope your ranking algorithms aren't as bad as your counting
                I'm sure they are

Comment

• Awesome pick with Hecker. I was going to rearrange my entire strategy to put him on my team, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                    Awesome pick with Hecker. I was going to rearrange my entire strategy to put him on my team, lol.
                    Thanks, the franchise made it hard to pass.

Comment

• History thread updated, could you guys try to post in this format just to be consistent (no commas or dashes, Pick # Name Pos Year Franchise) . Thanks!

3.10 David Ortiz 1B 2006 MIN
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                        History thread updated, could you guys try to post in this format just to be consistent (no commas or dashes, Pick # Name Pos Year Franchise) . Thanks!

yes, I'll start using that format thanks for the heads up.

Is anyone posting the br-ref IDs as well? That's what I really need from the history thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                          History thread updated, could you guys try to post in this format just to be consistent (no commas or dashes, Pick # Name Pos Year Franchise) . Thanks!

Now you see why exactly I didn't want to do that anymore

Comment

yes, I'll start using that format thanks for the heads up.

Is anyone posting the br-ref IDs as well? That's what I really need from the history thread.
                            I'll be finished with the SS tomorrow. Then I'll post those at the end of each round.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                              Now you see why exactly I didn't want to do that anymore
                              Do we have to get the pick number right? Or can it be off by one?

Comment

Do we have to get the pick number right? Or can it be off by one?
                                Since DMT is keeping the History Thread updated, be as creative as you like.

Comment

Working...
                                X