*** VD 14 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    It's true - he did have more hits in the 90s than Tony Gwynn. The rest.......eh, well.......
    Would never have guessed. Haven't heard that name in getting close to 20 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
      Would never have guessed. Haven't heard that name in getting close to 20 years.
      He's the announcer for my local-ish baseball station so I hear him a bunch. DMT should know him, too.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
        He's the announcer for my local-ish baseball station so I hear him a bunch. DMT should know him, too.
        Yea, I should have gotten this one.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• That was awesome, thanks for posting.

And I honestly don't think I know any of their songs.
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
              You PM'ed me and while I am drunk pretty sure Garp is up still.
              Well, I might not have been sober, either, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
                Well, I might not have been sober, either, lol.
                I spent the evening making gumbo for my parents and drinking beer. About as good as it gets these days and i can give my parents a good meal
                ---------------------------------------------
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                ---------------------------------------------
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• 17 hours from Cavebird to Heye, and at least 16 hours from Heye to garp, zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
                    17 hours from Cavebird to Heye, and at least 16 hours from Heye to garp, zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                    The West Coast Valley of Death

Comment

• Only two guys can take Yelich at this point, but one of them is on the turn and I feel like he fits me much better than my next option.

Comment

• Great pick with Downing---I almost took him over Dickey in Round 11 and he's still sitting there in Round 16? Huge value there.

Comment

• The answer to the 1990s hit leader is......drumroll........

Mark Grace
                          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Mulling ... this could be a bit ... making 2 picks.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                              Mulling ... this could be a bit ... making 2 picks.
                              That's an easy prediction to make---it's already been a bit.

Comment

• Now it's the east getting us. Those windows must be a bitch!

Comment

Working...
                                X