*** VD 14 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Ahhh...I have my political views but mostly i come on here to post nonsense and try to get a laugh. Glad you are back !
    Oh, I have my views as well; the old-timers know them well enough. I am just muzzled so long as I want to keep my job. The quote was from a guy who did get perma-banned, then tried to come back under an alias, but tried to be nice to the memory of his old self, and I suggested that it might be the same person. Then Moonlight J (I think he was in charge then) checked the IP address, confirmed it, and IP address banned him.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
      I never left permanently, just didn't have time for VD's. I usually always resurfaced in the winter/spring for some draft prep, but then this happened, and a letter/decade VD happened, and I thought, well that will be a good way for me to obsess over old baseball players and kill 50-100 hours, lol.
      It is always fun to have "new", or old as the case may be, people participate. This has been a fun draft, not sure how it will end, but a good distraction from our current situation....wait, I know how it will end, Heye will break all of our hearts with an amazing pick in the last round, right after Johnny thought he stomped on his throat.
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Oh, I have my views as well; the old-timers know them well enough. I am just muzzled so long as I want to keep my job. The quote was from a guy who did get perma-banned, then tried to come back under an alias, but tried to be nice to the memory of his old self, and I suggested that it might be the same person. Then Moonlight J (I think he was in charge then) checked the IP address, confirmed it, and IP address banned him.
        Oh, it wasn't Moonlight J, I've always been in charge here.
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Oh, it wasn't Moonlight J, I've always been in charge here.
          I'm the Alexander Haig of Rotojunkie
          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Good thing I draft behind all of them. Sadly, though, if it is like what it used to be, people will know the winner a couple of rounds earlier---so many people will have forced picks, you just feed your options into the spreadsheet and find out who is going to win. And then, someone does something bizarre, hurts himself in the process, and changes the winner.

Comment

Good thing I draft behind all of them. Sadly, though, if it is like what it used to be, people will know the winner a couple of rounds earlier---so many people will have forced picks, you just feed your options into the spreadsheet and find out who is going to win. And then, someone does something bizarre, hurts himself in the process, and changes the winner.
              Ha, I never do projections. Johnny and others are usually dialed in to that....although I gave them a shock in VD1.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Ah, some people thought that was the first. There is only one person who won the first VD---VD I. And VD II and I think VD III. He got the title "the VD King." The this Kevin Seitzer guy came along and didn't draft his namesake at some point and wiped the floor with everyone. And johnny got all good at it. And the king was dethroned. I hear that he is making stealth moves to retake the throne. At this point, *very* stealthy.

Comment

Ah, some people thought that was the first. There is only one person who won the first VD---VD I. And VD II and I think VD III. He got the title "the VD King." The this Kevin Seitzer guy came along and didn't draft his namesake at some point and wiped the floor with everyone. And johnny got all good at it. And the king was dethroned. I hear that he is making stealth moves to retake the throne. At this point, *very* stealthy.
                  Judge Jude, VD king ?
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Judge Jude, VD king ?
                    Now that would be stealthy. He just won his league in 1982 and thinks that counts as a vintage draft.

Comment

• Rickey Jr. In round 11. I like it
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• That was a difficult pick to make. Kickin' the ol' can down the road....
                        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• None of the picks are easy now. And we have hacko and revo here, might be a mightily productive day. That would have been much better were it not for frae.

Comment

• Has anyone figured out a way to make the iPhone autocorrect even slightly less maddening/annoying/non-sensical?

Comment

• I could not even imagine trying to draft on a phone, lol. And Bene, you newbie, can we get a year on Jennings?

Comment

• There is a r-r-run going on
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X