No announcement yet.

*** VD 14 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know what V i am picking in the "ignore list" draft.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    ---------------------------------------------
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Heads up I did end up changing Niekro to the 1967 BY instead of 1969 - I had noted I needed to confirm last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
        Heads up I did end up changing Niekro to the 1967 BY instead of 1969 - I had noted I needed to confirm last night.
        Controversial. As per rule 8, I feel like we may need some volunteers to convene the "committee of three" to adjudicate on this one

8. If any ambiguity is discovered in the rules, the ambiguity will be resolved by the committee of three as determined in the VD XVIII discussion thread. Their decisions are binding and final.
        Last edited by johnnya24; 04-15-2020, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Heads up I did end up changing Niekro to the 1967 BY instead of 1969 - I had noted I needed to confirm last night.
          Have you picked 3 2B men, or am I getting something wrong?

Collins, Morgan, Gehringer?

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
            Have you picked 3 2B men, or am I getting something wrong?

Collins, Morgan, Gehringer?
            Yes, I put that in the post I believe, 2B, MI, UT

Comment

Controversial. As per rule 8, I feel like we may need some volunteers to convene the "committee of three" to adjudicate on this one
              Very funny

Comment

Yes, I put that in the post I believe, 2B, MI, UT
                Gotcha. KO'ing those 2B. As a Chase Utley owner, I approve.

Comment

• I made some updates to the spreadsheet.

In case anyone was unaware. The position column next to the hitting lineup on the Snapshot is calculated manually. I update this regularly, so refreshing your SS regularly is recommended.

If you want to do it yourself, the dark grey fills are certain or almost certain positions. The red fills reflect players with positional flexibility.

Basically: grey = 1 | red = 0.5

So if this is filled in correctly, the grey 1's and red 0.5's should add up to the number of hitters selected.

Comment

I made some updates to the spreadsheet.

In case anyone was unaware. The position column next to the hitting lineup on the Snapshot is calculated manually. I update this regularly, so refreshing your SS regularly is recommended.

If you want to do it yourself, the dark grey fills are certain or almost certain positions. The red fills reflect players with positional flexibility.

Basically: grey = 1 | red = 0.5

So if this is filled in correctly, the grey 1's and red 0.5's should add up to the number of hitters selected.
                    If you are updating, a couple minor items I found - on the upper right of the snapshot tab there are 11 teams in the snapshots instead of 12.
                    Also, on Feral's tab, it's sometimes using first name for letters instead of last name.

Comment

If you are updating, a couple minor items I found - on the upper right of the snapshot tab there are 11 teams in the snapshots instead of 12.
                      Also, on Feral's tab, it's sometimes using first name for letters instead of last name.
                      Fixed the Snapshot stuff yesterday and added some new data.

Didn't realize about the letter thing. That was on every player tab actually. Thx

Comment

Also, the "Remaining" part of the snapshot isn't working either ... fixing that now.

Comment

Also, the "Remaining" part of the snapshot isn't working either ... fixing that now.
                          Fixed

Comment

• here just got home from work - will shake my Magical Bags of Dicks to point the way to make my next pick.

Comment

• I'll take "Things I am Glad I do not have" for $600, Alex.

Comment

• A dick?
                                More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

Working...
                                X