*** VD 14 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
    This is going to be another evening where Slasher just doesn't pick for no apparent reason, isn't it?
    Yes, the apparency of his reasoning certainly suspect.

Comment

This is going to be another evening where Slasher just doesn't pick for no apparent reason, isn't it?
      1.01 Feral Cat

Comment

• Fertile Slapper
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Fecal Slurper
          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
            If we can find a way to integrate the Franchises into the spreadsheet ... that has bee the issue. The plan was for a Franchise combo draft next.

I think this group would be sweaty enough to give the triple threat challenge a go.

I'm down for it!
            You are forgetting positions. It would be a quadruple threat challenge. I might have to show up for that even if the world opens up by then. If anyone actually filled out his team it would be a minor miracle.

Comment

• Well, that's what I deserve. First I was going to take Waddell. Then I decided I needed a big hitter, but I couldn't decide between Thomas and Thome. Then I somehow went sideways and took Fingers instead. Oh well, I knew they were never making it back. Nice picks by all.

Comment

Well, that's what I deserve. First I was going to take Waddell. Then I decided I needed a big hitter, but I couldn't decide between Thomas and Thome. Then I somehow went sideways and took Fingers instead. Oh well, I knew they were never making it back. Nice picks by all.
                Fingers is pretty good at this point too. He was on my list.
                ---------------------------------------------
                Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                  Fecal Slurper
                  My favorite cousin !
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                    My favorite cousin !

Comment

I had a good reason last time !
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                        I enjoy the music....but the highlight was playing what I believe is "Subuteo". I am fucking cultured for a Feral.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I enjoy the music....but the highlight was playing what I believe is "Subuteo". I am fucking cultured for a Feral.
                          When I moved in 7th grade I met another kid who moved from Scotland. He had Subuteo. Kinda fun, but really hard. He taught me to speak Scottish.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

When I moved in 7th grade I met another kid who moved from Scotland. He had Subuteo. Kinda fun, but really hard. He taught me to speak Scottish.
                            "He always beat me at Subbuteo
                            'cause he flicked the kick
                            And I didn't know"

Comment

• My wife does pub quizzes every week which have now moved to online so I can chime in periodically. I gotta say, I crush the sports categories. Tonight my contribution was knowing what team plays at target field.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                                My wife does pub quizzes every week which have now moved to online so I can chime in periodically. I gotta say, I crush the sports categories. Tonight my contribution was knowing what team plays at target field.
                                I would completely fail the stadium questions, I just refuse to worry about what corporate sponsor is paying this year. But Target sounds like the Twins ?
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X