No announcement yet.

*** VD 14 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you. And I say that before I see your pick. I might have to amend that answer, lol.

Comment

• This stay at home thing is fucking with my sleep, which was already not my strong suit.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• But you know, while it’s been tough to essentially all of a sudden go to half time work, it’s been pretty awesome hanging out with the kid so much more. We had a pretty epic lightsaber extravaganza today combined with an epic nerf battle in the yard.
        More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by cavebird View Post
          Thank you. And I say that before I see your pick. I might have to amend that answer, lol.
          Well I always hope to annoy someone, but I also know I don't have high expectations.

Comment

• Greenberg was a nice pick, but not on my ever expanding short list. (It expands when I decide I need a certain player, and I really need like 5-10 picks in a row, so it gets big, lol.).

Comment

Well, the next three are all here, so maybe some movement. And maybe someone will chime in here so I can stop talking to myself, although, given my profession, I can do this for hours.
              What kind of law do you practice?

Comment

• I am a staff attorney for the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals (federal). I was last in private practice in 2001. Clients were a pain in the ass, lol.

Comment

• O is quickly becoming a wasteland
                  ---------------------------------------------
                  Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                  The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Yep. And that's just O number 5. Still seven more to go.

Comment

I am a staff attorney for the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals (federal). I was last in private practice in 2001. Clients were a pain in the ass, lol.
                      Very cool.

Comment

• Made some updates to the Snapshot page on the spreadsheet.

And also, apparently the updates I made to the "O'XXXXX" players didn't save, so I had to redo that.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                          And also, apparently the updates I made to the "O'XXXXX" players didn't save, so I had to redo that.
                          There should be a bonus for drafting a player with XXXXX in his name.

Comment

• Does anyone want the VD6 Matrix back?

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                              Does anyone want the Matrix back?
                              Not really a Keanu Reaves fan
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                                There should be a bonus for drafting a player with XXXXX in his name.
                                Bobby Xylophone is always a sleeper option.

Comment

Working...
                                X