X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cavebird
    replied
    Originally posted by cavebird View Post
    Or I just mis-read the year going across the page on the B-R page, lol. Hopefully, I'll never live where they have a butterfly ballot. I was seeking to "maximize" HR & RBI (to the extent you can with a guy whose max was 7 HR in a season. I'd get my eyes checked (I am way past due), but alas, those places are closed during the lockdown. I doubt it will change anything (1 HR, 2 RBI, -3 SB, +.011 OBP), but am not sure if I am allowed to "correct" that. (I am not really sure it was a correction.)
    Actually, Johnny, I did.

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    Originally posted by DMT View Post
    I've correctly predicted every pick since Jansen, woo.
    I haven't checked my predictions since 4 rounds ago, but most names look familiar. i'll have to have a look again before my last 2 picks. That said, there were a couple of teams I got completely wrong by the look of it.

Can't recall which year I had for Leach, but I recall them being very close.

Leave a comment:

• DMT
    replied
    I've correctly predicted every pick since Jansen, woo.

Leave a comment:

• johnnya24
    replied
    I hate to ask for a ruling, but am I allowed to change the year on Leach? It might actually matter at this point. One my side: it was an honest mistake, and I stated as much before the next pick was made. One the other side: it wasn't a typo, I misread the year, and I did post it.
    Not at this point.

If the change was made/requested instantly, before any other picks were made, that'd be different.

Leave a comment:

• cavebird
    replied
    I hate to ask for a ruling, but am I allowed to change the year on Leach? It might actually matter at this point. One my side: it was an honest mistake, and I stated as much before the next pick was made. One the other side: it wasn't a typo, I misread the year, and I did post it.

Leave a comment:

• cavebird
    replied
    Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    still comfortably in first....no worries in Slasher land
    Yes, quite amazing. You are holding out until the bitter, bitter end. Who knows---your final pick (you have all of three legal choices I think) could determine the winner.

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    I'm going to log off for a bit and play some Civ V....Dewey will win the presidency this time, i can feel it

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    Fascinating endgame so far. Random, seemingly innocuous picks changing the standings all over. I'll have to remember to post the details after we finish.

Leave a comment:

• cavebird
    replied
    Fascinating endgame so far. Random, seemingly innocuous picks changing the standings all over. I'll have to remember to post the details after we finish.

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    Revo is a Leever Lover

That is almost a palindrome

Leave a comment:

• cavebird
    replied
    FWIW, Uhle was the last guy I had for multiple people. revo was smart to finally concede to the inevitable and take him where he did---otherwise, Feral could take him, surprisingly jumping him up in the final standing, and leaving revo in last. Hell, my second best plan for hacko was to take Uhle (taking all of Q, U, I, and Z). Now, it's a 4-way food fight for last between heyelander, hacko, revo, and ken.

Leave a comment:

• cavebird
    replied
    Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
    Leach is okay but he's no Lip Pike, that's for sure.
    And Lip Pike is no Stat Freak.

Leave a comment:

• DMT
    replied
    Originally posted by Ken View Post
    What would you do, your last pick was a like a pie in the face (+21)
    Glad you saw, now I can change it back.

Leave a comment:

• Ken
    replied
    Originally posted by DMT View Post
    Don't be irrational.
    What would you do, your last pick was a like a pie in the face (+21)

Leave a comment:

• DMT
    replied
    Originally posted by Ken View Post
    That's just your imagination
    Don't be irrational.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X