• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    DH....there is a pandemic
    Dear Husband?

That would explain a lot....
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Placer County enters stage 2 ofreopening. Restaurants are opening for in-house dining. There goes my payday.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        Placer County enters stage 2 ofreopening. Restaurants are opening for in-house dining. There goes my payday.
        I'd think delivery numers will still be high overall - certainly not as high as they were for the last 2 months, but higher than average.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
          I'd think delivery numers will still be high overall - certainly not as high as they were for the last 2 months, but higher than average.
          I think i'm going to give it at least another 2 weeks to see what the result of eased restrictions is.

Comment

• Cal State University schools are not opening campuses this fall. Concerned to see what happens with the CU system.

Comment

Cal State University schools are not opening campuses this fall. Concerned to see what happens with the CU system.
              yeah, my youngest gets to stay in the house at least 3 more months. She took it better than I thought she would.
              ---------------------------------------------
              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
              ---------------------------------------------
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• There's a place where we can see reputation points that people have?
                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Designated Hitter in the National League this year apparently, yes....

Comment

Double Headers, too, might be necessary .

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                      There's a place where we can see reputation points that people have?
                      you have to look at people's individual profiles which have a reputation tab. Then you can see all the rep they've been awarded. I haven't seen a reputation summary page or anything.

Comment

Listening to the Department of Health during a pandemic is very important.

Comment

yeah, my youngest gets to stay in the house at least 3 more months. She took it better than I thought she would.
                          3 more months takes her until august. was she headed somewhere before then?

Comment

You can only go Down Hill if you have climbed at least half way up the mountain....

Comment

you have to look at people's individual profiles which have a reputation tab. Then you can see all the rep they've been awarded. I haven't seen a reputation summary page or anything.
                              Thanks.

I have 38 points.

Is this.... good ?

.... puny?

Dis message board leaves me wondering.

Comment

A Dachs Hund makes a good pet if you're staying at home all the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X