*** VD 12 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by frae View Post
    Got to run out for a few hours and Johnny and I still share some common letters so I want to see who he picks.
    I won't be home for a while yet. I gotta rebuild my crumbling ruin of a team.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
      Done goofed.

Thought X player was still available. He isn't. Bad situation just got worse.
      Johnny "Bad Situation" - "Crap, I may not come in first"
      Heye "Bad Situation" - "Crap, I don't think I can field a legal team anymore"
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        Johnny "Bad Situation" - "Crap, I may not come in first"
        Heye "Bad Situation" - "Crap, I don't think I can field a legal team anymore"
        Trying hard not to finish last. so close to getting demolished in sooooooo many categories.

I was sure I checked that one player was still available.

Comment

• who was it that you missed?
          In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• So I guess I am a little confused. I have 4 picks left, but only 2 letters. Does that mean the "WC" slots I can choose any letter I want?

Comment

• Originally posted by MookieTyme View Post
              So I guess I am a little confused. I have 4 picks left, but only 2 letters. Does that mean the "WC" slots I can choose any letter I want?
              correct

Comment

• I'm working on a pick, should have it posted within the next hour.
                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                  Those of you who haven't made it over to the Sports Bar recently are missing a nullnor classic:
                  http://forum.rotojunkiefix.com/showt...xpired-in-2014
                  Epic theory on nepotism and Progresso soup

Comment

• Originally posted by MookieTyme View Post
                    So I guess I am a little confused. I have 4 picks left, but only 2 letters. Does that mean the "WC" slots I can choose any letter I want?
                    Ugh, and I going to finish behind this dude?

Comment

• Pick made. I think I prize flexibility more at this point than making sure I get the best player at a certain position. I've had Killebrew or an alternate K pick in my pocket now since DMT took Kiner back in the 19th round, but I might as well make it official.
                      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• '69 run!!!
                        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                          Pick made. I think I prize flexibility more at this point than making sure I get the best player at a certain position. I've had Killebrew or an alternate K pick in my pocket now since DMT took Kiner back in the 19th round, but I might as well make it official.
                          I figured you wouldn't let him slide two more picks when I took him.
                          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                            Ugh, and I going to finish behind this dude?
                            You're pleasant...

Comment

• Posted one pick. Will need some time tomorrow morning for the other.

Comment

• I know no one else needed an O but I wanted to maintain more flexibility and taking O'Farrell seemed like the best choice in that regard. Really wish I'd taken Amos Otis last round. Had him typed him in and somehow talked myself out of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X