*** VD 12 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
    So wait, is Heye's pick Fred Clarke or Max Carey?
    It's actually Carrie Underwood. QUIZY steal in the late rounds!
    More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

sorry, it's Clarke. Whichever one is the db guy.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I will not be giving him Max Carey or Fred Clarke.

I will be giving him Max Cary OF 1897

Comment

• 1.01 Jim Carrey OF 1997

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Those of you who haven't made it over to the Sports Bar recently are missing a nullnor classic:
            "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              sorry, it's Clarke. Whichever one is the db guy.

They’re both deadball guys.

Nm looks like it’s officially Clarke
              Last edited by Controller Jacobs; 12-21-2018, 06:40 PM.
              people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                They’re both deadball guys.

Nm looks like it’s officially Clarke
                Carey is 1910 - 1929, so Normal.

Comment

Those of you who haven't made it over to the Sports Bar recently are missing a nullnor classic:
                  http://forum.rotojunkiefix.com/showt...xpired-in-2014
                  Pretty sure there's enough alcohol in his stomach to kill any germs that might try to grow there.

Glad he cleaned his home though... what's the over/under for the amount of time the bags sit in his backyard? Before they get torn open by critters and his house mess becomes his yard mess?

Comment

Carey is 1910 - 1929, so Normal.
                    Shows what I know
                    people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Update - things not looking so great for the Slasher. If only I hadn't gone to Japan and got drunk on Karaoke night things might have turned out differently. What might have been.
                      ---------------------------------------------
                      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                        Update - things not looking so great for the Slasher. If only I hadn't gone to Japan and got drunk on Karaoke night things might have turned out differently. What might have been.
                        so my last night there, we are out at a wine bar having dinner. there's an attractive asian woman sitting next to us at the bar... (side, note, I've decided even unattractive women in japan are hella' attractive). We get to talking to her at some point (in slow fractured english) and eventually she starts coming on to me. Seriously, I haven't had a woman hit on me in... 15 years? I was so confused by the whole thing... like it made no sense what-so-ever. i have no idea what that was about.

Comment

so my last night there, we are out at a wine bar having dinner. there's an attractive asian woman sitting next to us at the bar... (side, note, I've decided even unattractive women in japan are hella' attractive). We get to talking to her at some point (in slow fractured english) and eventually she starts coming on to me. Seriously, I haven't had a woman hit on me in... 15 years? I was so confused by the whole thing... like it made no sense what-so-ever. i have no idea what that was about.
                          I hope you explained Vintage Drafting to her ? Maybe she overheard some talk about Kiki Cuyler and was instantly intrigued ?
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I hope you explained Vintage Drafting to her ? Maybe she overheard some talk about Kiki Cuyler and was instantly intrigued ?
                            that's more game than I possess.

Comment

I'm still skeptical about his name being pronounced Kai-Kai, fwiw.

Comment

I'm still skeptical about his name being pronounced Kai-Kai, fwiw.
                                Errr...probably best to not even discuss his last name
                                George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                                X