• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    that's more game than I possess.
    mandy tells me this isnt true at all
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I'm here and thinking. The solution space has finally gotten small enough that I can get myself paralyzed thinking about it instead of just giving up.
      In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjl View Post
        I'm here and thinking. The solution space has finally gotten small enough that I can get myself paralyzed thinking about it instead of just giving up.
        Once you solve the eigen values and eigen vectors it all becomes clear.
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
          Once you solve the eigen values and eigen vectors it all becomes clear.
          I have wondered whether, in theory, vintage drafting has a closed form solution. I'm guessing no.
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
            I have wondered whether, in theory, vintage drafting has a closed form solution. I'm guessing no.
            I've often wondered if it is a Markov process...but I think not
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Mr. Radbourne sure forgives a lot of sins in the BY pitching...
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Mr. Radbourne sure forgives a lot of sins in the BY pitching...
                Speaking of which, any of you who aren't familiar with Ol' Hoss on Twitter should remedy that oversight forthwith:
                "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                  1.01 Sadaharu Oh 1B Yomiuri Giants
                  I wonder if the stats would be available to do a japanese league VD ? That might be in fun
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I wonder if the stats would be available to do a japanese league VD ? That might be in fun
                    I know a good "O" pick anyway
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Mr. Radbourne sure forgives a lot of sins in the BY pitching...
                      If you like that one you'll really like where I'm going next. (And 325 innings of 1.16/0.81 from Addie Joss helps a lot too.)
                      In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

1.01 Jim Carrey OF 1997

I literally just watched “There’s Something About Mary” with my kids tonight!

Comment

I'm still skeptical about his name being pronounced Kai-Kai, fwiw.
                          As I’m sure you already know, his last name is pronounced “Ki-lyer” and he had a stutter, so he would say “Ki-Ki-Cuyler”

Comment

• here just back from my poker night - pick up soon because I have a 11 am basketball game tomorrow.

Comment

• Done goofed.

Thought X player was still available. He isn't. Bad situation just got worse.

Comment

• Got to run out for a few hours and Johnny and I still share some common letters so I want to see who he picks.

Comment

Working...
                                X