X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Office is so crap ...

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
      Watching MLB network - and who flashes across the screen . KS name getting a job. Woot woot Mike
      man.... I could root for the astros, but the braves? errr....
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• I can't get dumbass Open office to open my old excel sheets. So tilting.

KS's got a job with the Braves?

Comment

• Congrats KS!

Comment

• Gonna have to grey market a copy of MS Office. Open Office is so broken.

Don't like picking without at least a vague game plan in mind. Not sure if that was the most flexible pick.

Comment

• Nothing like feeling you fucked up your first pick but I wanted to try something different then I have done in the past in this pick spot. I will PM ken .

It goes without saying- The A’s like the Amish are going fast- better get them while you can.
              Last edited by hacko; 11-08-2018, 09:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                Wonder how many picks I'll miss if I'm out of the country from Nov 4 - 8th? Come to think of it I'll probably have wifi, but won't have much in terms of research ability.
                This is from Ken so he might not be on to pick until tomorrow...

Comment

• The first round of these comeback drafts is like starting up an old steam engine.

Comment

• "A" run!!!! Geez ... I'm sure glad I got my "A" out of the way ... gonna be like a wasteland soon.

Ah ... the good old days.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                      That was easy. Here's a sheet for everyone to use. It should have career and BY stats for all relevant players through the 2018 season.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
                      Which draft did you model this sheet after? The columns don't align with my old ones. I'm hoping to somehow just plug your sheet into an old one I have that has my ranking formulas built in.
                      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                        Which draft did you model this sheet after? The columns don't align with my old ones. I'm hoping to somehow just plug your sheet into an old one I have that has my ranking formulas built in.
                        No idea. Like I said, this was from my personal spreadsheet that I've used for the last 15 years of doing this. Feel free to change it around on the Google spreadsheet to however you want it.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                          No idea. Like I said, this was from my personal spreadsheet that I've used for the last 15 years of doing this. Feel free to change it around on the Google spreadsheet to however you want it.
                          For sure and thanks for putting it out there for everyone to use. I'm just trying to shortcut the effort I have to expend on my part, relying on your kindness to defeat my laziness.
                          More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                            For sure and thanks for putting it out there for everyone to use. I'm just trying to shortcut the effort I have to expend on my part, relying on your kindness to defeat my laziness.
                            No worries. I just changed it to allow for edits:

Now I'm also thinking if it would be a good idea to make the SeitzerSheet a Google spreadsheet as well?

Comment

• Jumping on the road in a bit to drive up to Idaho. Gonna make it a 2 day trip up and see some national parks (and get my stamps!). Then spending the weekend up there and coming back Monday. My connection will be sketchy, but I'll try to check in as much as I can.
                              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Apologies as I'm sure this has been discussed - does this include 2018?
                                people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

Working...
                                X