*** VD 11 Commentary Thread ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Why not come back here and insult all the IPA drinkers ?
    Or we could continue talking about bb cards. I've got like 10 appleboxes full in my garage. Mostly junk...85 topps, 87 topps, and a 2 cases of 82 Fleer. Those 85 topps seemed hot for a while....until the steroid scandal.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I'm not sure what takes up more space, my comic books or my baseball cards.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
        I'm not sure what takes up more space, my comic books or my baseball cards.
        My oldest son (9) collects cards now, but he's still pretty poor at taking care of them. He just spent $100 of his birthday dough to buy cards, and I gave him some of my cards that I had for 30-40 years in mint condition that he dropped to poor in 10 minutes!

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
          My oldest son (9) collects cards now, but he's still pretty poor at taking care of them. He just spent $100 of his birthday dough to buy cards, and I gave him some of my cards that I had for 30-40 years in mint condition that he dropped to poor in 10 minutes!
          does he care who the players are? I could send him a bunch he can bust up if he wants.

Comment

• I think I'm taking a SB break. I'll try just posting in here, but if things keep up I may just have to go on sabbatical until VD season rolls around again.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              I think I'm taking a SB break. I'll try just posting in here, but if things keep up I may just have to go on sabbatical until VD season rolls around again.
              The Super Bowl isn't for like 8 months dude...anyway, don't disappear, you are one of the good guys who makes coming here worthwhile
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• I think it is time we get another one started.

Comment

• Check out shar.es today and connect all of your social profiles into one.

What Happens when no Draft is going on and we have to much time on our Hands!!!

Comment

• hmmm....I'd be interested in VD12 after the new year. Anyone else ?
                    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
                      hmmm....I'd be interested in VD12 after the new year. Anyone else ?
                      Let's get one started now!

Comment

• Johnny, let's get this revived!!

Comment

• I'm in.

Comment

• I have to sit this one out boys, or you'll all be very Irish by the 5th round.
                            "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                            "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• Im in and available for whatever ... I'll reply properly when I get home this evening.

Comment

• Im in - time doesn't matter as I am always busy but I will find the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X