X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    What a dick.
    you got flamed
    people called me an idiot for burning popcorn in the microwave, but i know the real truth. - nullnor

Comment

• Tried to PM mjl but his PM's are full.

Comment

• bah, was considering Bagwell. Anyway. I'll pick in a couple hours, I didn't have anyone else queued up after Papelbon, Nathan, and Bagwell all went.
        In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjl View Post
          bah, was considering Bagwell. Anyway. I'll pick in a couple hours, I didn't have anyone else queued up after Papelbon, Nathan, and Bagwell all went.
          I can tell you Johnny's pick if it will help.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• tell me someone else was considering Ward 1870s, just to make me feel better.
            In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              I can tell you Johnny's pick if it will help.
              Johnny is up if u have his pick

Comment

• btw, if you downloaded the spreadsheet a while ago, make sure that Revo's round 3 pick is Lajoie 1901, not 1910.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjl View Post
                  tell me someone else was considering Ward 1870s, just to make me feel better.
                  If I needed an 1870s hitter, I definitely would have thought about considering Ward.
                  "Igor, would you give me a hand with the bags?"
                  "Certainly. You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban!"

Comment

• Just as something to compare to Johnny's official sheet. Couple of corrections/adjustments I've made:
                    -combined Jacob deGrom's career stats into one line
                    -fixed the formulas on the blank2 tab so that the Decade tab was counting right (blank2 was previously pulling as a double for Feral's team)
                    -updated the Positions tab through my Rd 13 pick

Also, the Losses on the career sheet are incorrect. I'm guessing it was just leftover from the previous stats and not something pulled.

Comment

• Hey sorry for the delay. Been sick ... went to bed for an hour ... woke up 7 hours later.

... only to find my short list decimated.

Comment

• This was shaping up into one of those oddball drafts when 3B turns into a problem ... that swayed me towards picking Latham over others.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                          This was shaping up into one of those oddball drafts when 3B turns into a problem ... that suede me towards picking Latham over others.
                          Fixed.
                          Suede_13411.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Long John View Post
                            Fixed.
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]683[/ATTACH]
                            Tonight's been a bit of a blur

Comment

• Perhaps I can entice you into this oasis.
                              9_2000OasisPA080911.jpg

Comment

• On a side note, why do the pictures I post always appear smaller? What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Working...
                                X