2K24: Washington Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
    Line ups posted for Washington for today. Yet another game soaking up the sun for Wilmer Difo.
    LOL...yeah, I own Difo in 2 leagues myself, and really don't get this. But look at it this way, he's now going to get MLB benefits for the rest of his life, and that's a hell of a deal.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Fister is back soon. Will his arm hold up or is there surgery forthcoming?
      He's available in my league. Worth swooping?

Comment

Originally posted by Mendoza_Line View Post
        Fister is back soon. Will his arm hold up or is there surgery forthcoming?
        He's available in my league. Worth swooping?
        No idea if he'll hold up, but I'd give him a try. All the offenses in that division are putrid. I'll take any NL East pitcher with a pulse.

Comment

Assuming Strasburg returns, any chance Ross sticks in rotation?

Comment

I would love that personally but doesn't seem likely at all.

Comment

Rendon back to the DL in what's fast becoming a lost season for him.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                Rendon back to the DL in what's fast becoming a lost season for him.
                I've changed my mind about wanting the Pirates to draft him #1 instead of Gerrit Cole.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                  I've changed my mind about wanting the Pirates to draft him #1 instead of Gerrit Cole.
                  I haven't changed my mind about wanting the Mariners to draft him over Danny Hultzen

Comment

Trea Turner gets the call.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                      Trea Turner gets the call.
                      And the Padres are looking for a shortstop....

Meyers better come back strong next year or THIS will be the trade that will be Preller's legacy (Turner/Ross for Meyers)

Comment

Just when you thought the Nationals season couldn't get any uglier.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Papelbon apologizes.

Rotoworld:
                          Jonathan Papelbon admitted that he was "in the wrong" after his scuffle with teammate Bryce Harper in the dugout during Sunday's loss to the Braves.
                          Papelbon was jawing at Harper for not hustling to first base on a pop out, and the two continued to have words as Harper returned to the dugout. The confrontation then escalated as Papelbon attacked Harper in the dugout and tried to choke him, with teammates having to intervene and restrain both parties. Inexcusably, Nationals manager Matt Williams then let Papelbon take the hill again in the ninth inning, where he allowed five of the eight runs that the Phillies would score in the frame before he was lifted.
                          Source: Todd Dybas on Twitter
                          Sep 27 - 5:30 PM

― Albert Einstein

Comment

John Ourand of the Sports Business Journal:
                            @Ourand_SBJ

Harper on Papelbon: "He apologized, so, yeah. Whatever. I really don't care...It's like brothers fighting."

― Albert Einstein

Comment

I was going to type "Unbelievable!" but realized that's the exact opposite of what I should type... "Believable!"

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                                Papelbon apologizes.

Rotoworld:
                                Jonathan Papelbon admitted that he was "in the wrong" after his scuffle with teammate Bryce Harper in the dugout during Sunday's loss to the Braves.
                                Papelbon was jawing at Harper for not hustling to first base on a pop out, and the two continued to have words as Harper returned to the dugout. The confrontation then escalated as Papelbon attacked Harper in the dugout and tried to choke him, with teammates having to intervene and restrain both parties. Inexcusably, Nationals manager Matt Williams then let Papelbon take the hill again in the ninth inning, where he allowed five of the eight runs that the Phillies would score in the frame before he was lifted.
                                Source: Todd Dybas on Twitter
                                Sep 27 - 5:30 PM
                                Papelbon signed thru next year (guaranteed option). Due $11 mil for next year, w $3 mil deferred. So, no Zimmerman, Desmond, Fister or Span, but hey, another year of Papelbon!

Comment

Working...
                                X