2K24: Houston Astros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hobbesmonkey View Post
    Marisnick just regressing, or just not that good?

He has been pretty brutal the past 10 games or so. He seems to have the tools and talent, but can that translate to success?
    He's wilted since they put him in the lead-off spot. Hoping he picks it back up soon.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Lance McCullers Jr. will start Monday night against Oakland.
      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
        Lance McCullers Jr. will start Monday night against Oakland.
        I own him in the Pony league. Just 1 start or 2 this week??

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
          He's wilted since they put him in the lead-off spot. Hoping he picks it back up soon.
          He just got robbed of a line-drive double on an amazing leaping catch by Josh Donaldson.
          "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by hacko View Post
            I own him in the Pony league. Just 1 start or 2 this week??
            Probably depends on how well the first start goes.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
              I am still kicking myself for not saving up the extra dough to get Dallas Keuchel. Dude went for only $5.

He has a 2.06 ERA over his last 144+ innings and a 1.67 ERA so far this year.
              there are very few highlights on my team, but Keunchel is one.
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Evan Gattis finally breaks the Mendoza line...up to .201 and finally taking off.

Comment

• Gattis has been heating up & the HR he hit today was ridiculous. Thing was nearly off the dirt & he golfed it out

Comment

• Altuve in a big slump. papa needs some new shoes. Let's go Jose!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobbesmonkey View Post
                      Altuve in a big slump. papa needs some new shoes. Let's go Jose!!
                      Springer leading off the last two games with Altuve dropping to the second spot. Springer may be even faster than Altuve, i don't know for sure. But, his rbi numbers may take a hit batting leadoff.
                      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Colin McHugh is between starts this weekend. But, he still saw his era rise from 4.06 to 4.68 thanks to a May 12 error being changed to a hit and adding 4 earned runs to his line.

edit: Had it backwards. Damn it!
                        Last edited by madducks; 05-25-2015, 06:45 PM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Outfielder Preston Tucker has seemingly flown under the radar and is a sneaky good source of power. Only Colby Rasmus stands in the way of him getting a full time gig right now.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                            Colin McHugh is between starts this weekend. But, he still saw his era drop from 4.06 to 3.43 thanks to a May 12 hit being changed from a hit to an error and subtracting 4 earned runs from his line.
                            My Yahoo stat correction notification said it was the other way around :shrug:

Comment

• Originally posted by overkill94 View Post
                              My Yahoo stat correction notification said it was the other way around :shrug:
                              Damn! You are correct. I misread the page because Yahoo includes the add/drop option next to the players name. And because i own McHugh i misinterpreted the minus (drop) sign after his name as applying to the stat correction. I was so stoked about this too. What a let down.

edit: Fixed original post.
                              Last edited by madducks; 05-25-2015, 07:05 PM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• I was super confused when it popped up since that game occurred TWO WEEKS AGO. Did it really take them that long to change their mind or did Yahoo just take that long to apply the change? Seems like this could've screwed up a lot of H2H match-ups for that week.

Comment

Working...
                                X