2K24: Milwaukee Brewers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    Sogard has been much much worse than Villar. His ba is now down to .100.
    and in AAA
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
      and in AAA
      Nick Franklin?!?
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
        Nick Franklin?!?
        Aretha?
        After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Aretha?
          She'd have lasted longer before going on the DL. Only good thing might be the Keston Hiura era might start earlier than planned.

Comment

She'd have lasted longer before going on the DL. Only good thing might be the Keston Hiura era might start earlier than planned.
            what do you think Hiura's ETA is?

Comment

what do you think Hiura's ETA is?
              I had thought it'd be post-Super 2 if Villar and Sogard didn't get their acts together, and September if Villar started to hit. Probably still is that, as they can bring up Saladino as a stopgap for now....much as I'd like Hiura up sooner.

Comment

I had thought it'd be post-Super 2 if Villar and Sogard didn't get their acts together, and September if Villar started to hit. Probably still is that, as they can bring up Saladino as a stopgap for now....much as I'd like Hiura up sooner.
                I'm not plugged in on the Brewers, but from afar that seems a little aggressive - he has not even reached AA yet, right? In the preseason most reviews I read were giving him an ETA of 2019 or 2020.

Comment

Kid's 21 and currently in A ball. Aggressive, no?

Comment

Kid's 21 and currently in A ball. Aggressive, no?
                    Beat ya to the punch

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                      I'm not plugged in on the Brewers, but from afar that seems a little aggressive - he has not even reached AA yet, right? In the preseason most reviews I read were giving him an ETA of 2019 or 2020.
                      Possibly, but everyone concurs his bat is ready. Given the disaster that 2B is now for the Brewers, 2019 is the absolute latest he'll show.

Comment

• Mauricio Dubon out for the year with a torn ACL. He could have come up and help

Comment

• Maybe Neil Walker gets squeezed out by Drury and Bird and gets traded to MIL, who should have just signed him in the first place.

Comment

• Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
                            Neil Walker definitely gets squeezed out by Drury and Bird and gets released, and then Milwaukee claims him and just should have signed him in the first place.
                            Fixed.

Comment

• I am quite certain they can have Starlin Castro for a third tier prospect and a bag of chips

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                                I am quite certain they can have Starlin Castro for a third tier prospect and a bag of chips
                                I'm not sure that's a fair trade. What kind of chips?

Comment

Working...
                                X