X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SlideRule
    replied
    Originally posted by Ken View Post
    MLB SB leader Adalberto Mondesi out with what sounds like a separated shoulder. MRI today.
    How long of an absence does that usually entail? I guess I can wait for an official announcement, just... booo.

Leave a comment:

• Ken
    replied
    MLB SB leader Adalberto Mondesi out with what sounds like a separated shoulder. MRI today.

Leave a comment:

• Ken
    replied
    Originally posted by madducks View Post
    Royals placed Adalberto Mondesi on the 10-day injured list, retroactive to June 19, with right groin pain.
    right groin pain is an odd description. Is it a strain?

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied
    Royals placed Adalberto Mondesi on the 10-day injured list, retroactive to June 19, with right groin pain.

Leave a comment:

• Art Vandelay
    replied
    nicky lopez 24yo, coming off a pretty decent year in 2018, has been promoted to take on 2b full time (merrifield moving to the outfield)

20 - 5

that is lopez walks to strikeouts

6-3-9

doubles-hr-sb

.353 average

is a MUST pick up

Leave a comment:

• Sour Masher
    replied
    Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
    He was a rule V guy last year who eventually worked his way into the rotation and looked good. His ratios were good but his Ks were very low, so I've been skeptical.
    Yeah, that was my read on him, but having a kid that young and inexperienced as your opening day starter...thought maybe there was more there.

Leave a comment:

• joncarlos
    replied
    Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
    Anyone have a take on Brad Keller? He looks good, but don't know much about him.
    He was a rule V guy last year who eventually worked his way into the rotation and looked good. His ratios were good but his Ks were very low, so I've been skeptical.

Leave a comment:

• Sour Masher
    replied
    Anyone have a take on Brad Keller? He looks good, but don't know much about him.

Leave a comment:

• Gregg
    replied
    Originally posted by joncarlos View Post
    Interesting lineup yesterday. Merrifield started in RF.

RF Merrifield
    SS Mondesi
    LF Gordon
    DH Soler
    1B Schwindel
    2B Owings
    3B Dozier
    C Maldanado
    CF Hamilton
    Over and under for SBs = 199.

Leave a comment:

• joncarlos
    replied
    Interesting lineup yesterday. Merrifield started in RF.

RF Merrifield
    SS Mondesi
    LF Gordon
    DH Soler
    1B Schwindel
    2B Owings
    3B Dozier
    C Maldanado
    CF Hamilton

Leave a comment:

• onejayhawk
    replied
    Originally posted by revo View Post
    The Royals could have THREE 40+ SB guys. They really should start-off their lineup with all three of them, that would really be something. What's the point in batting the has-been Alex Gordon third?
    Maybe because he just missed an OPS of 1.000 in Arizona.

J

Leave a comment:

• revo
    replied
    The Royals could have THREE 40+ SB guys. They really should start-off their lineup with all three of them, that would really be something. What's the point in batting the has-been Alex Gordon third?

Leave a comment:

• joncarlos
    replied
    Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    1b frank schwindel has been added to the opening day 25 man lineup.

KC is going no where, schwindel showed some nice power last year in triple A. Worth a flier in reserve rounds of only leagues
    AND Lucas Duda? AND Ryan O'Hearn? Is everyone on their team either a speed demon or a sluggardly 1B? So I guess their regular OF is Soler-Gordon-Hamilton and only Gore in reserves? (And Chris Owings I guess?)

Leave a comment:

• Art Vandelay
    replied
    1b frank schwindel has been added to the opening day 25 man lineup.

KC is going no where, schwindel showed some nice power last year in triple A. Worth a flier in reserve rounds of only leagues

Leave a comment:

• Sharky
    replied
    Considering he is my best keeper in an AL only, I’m thrilled. For him, of course.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X