No announcement yet.

2K24: Los Angeles Dodgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy Nelson needs TJ surgery. Thanks for the memories! See ya in '23!

Comment

• Mookie pulled from game for same hip soreness that landed him on the DL recently. Was not running well at all.
      More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• The Chargers are rumored to have signed the Dodger ball girl who tackles better than most of their DBs.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Uh, was he not going to flip over the wall either way? But, good on her for standing up to him.

It's impressive (or sad) that he managed to evade 7-8 security workers. That was the best part, and I heard the Benny Hill theme playing in my head.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
            Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
            Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

• Betts going back to the IL with hip injury. Dodgers worst snakebit team.
              More American children die by gunfire in a year than on-duty police officers and active duty military.

Comment

• Justin Turner also our with a groin injury. Unclear whether he’ll hit the IL.

Comment

• Typing on phone diffiklut

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                    Betts going back to the IL with hip injury. Dodgers worst snakebit team.
                    The Diamondbacks are in their division....
                    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                      The Diamondbacks are in their division....
                      Revenge for peeing in their pool those few years back.

Comment

• I loved the videos that set that slide to music.
                        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Looks like another woman had a TRO against Bauer for another incident or incidents back in 2017 in which he became violent during sex and hurt her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bene Futuis View Post
                            Looks like another woman had a TRO against Bauer for another incident or incidents back in 2017 in which he became violent during sex and hurt her.
                            I wonder if the Dodgers will have to pay his contract if he is proven guilty.

Comment

• Originally posted by pitbull View Post
                              I wonder if the Dodgers will have to pay his contract if he is proven guilty.
                              As I understand it, no charges have been filed in either case, just TROs. Not that it excuses any of this behavior, I'm just not sure there can be any Legal/Contract consequence for Bauer unless this becomes an actual criminal case.

I'm just very surprised the Dodgers would sign him knowing (and if they didn't know--which is highly doubtful--they should have) about this previous charge in Ohio and their decision to wait for MLB to take action rather than getting on top of it out of the gate.
                              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                              X