No announcement yet.

Need Minor League Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, the more I look at Hamilton the more I think he may be worthy of a top 15 pick. Where do you guys think Hamilton ranks in the list I am looking at? Above players like Yelich?
    拖裤子,
    放屁

Literally means "pulling your pants down to fart" which is a Chinese idiom for "wasted effort." Makes sense to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Trader Mac View Post
      Man, the more I look at Hamilton the more I think he may be worthy of a top 15 pick. Where do you guys think Hamilton ranks in the list I am looking at? Above players like Yelich?
      I certainly wouldn't. How valuable are steals in strat? I can see Hamilton going 400 ABs, 270/320/370 with 60 steals and 10 CS. And maybe he'll be an average defender in CF. That's about as high as I'd be willing to go, and it's pretty optimistic. I wouldn't take him over Yelich or Boegarts or Wheeler or Tijuan.

Comment

The good news is I just found out that the team I am taking over did finish dead last this year with only 29 wins! That means, first, I have a lot of work to do. But second, that I will have the 1st overall pick in next year's minor league draft. Does anyone know which minor league studs are going to make their MLB debut in 2014?
        拖裤子,
        放屁

Literally means "pulling your pants down to fart" which is a Chinese idiom for "wasted effort." Makes sense to me!

Comment

Buxton, Sano, Taveras, Springer are the ones that come to mind. Maybe not Sano.
          In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
            Buxton, Sano, Taveras, Springer are the ones that come to mind. Maybe not Sano.
            And I'd grab Tavares first of that list. He has significant risk, but scary good upside.
            I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
            X