No announcement yet.

I did something I never thought I'd do.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not like Marcum + the Mets trainers at all. But i love Teheran. Scutaro can play SS? None of those guys are going to be good defensively.

I like Span's glove and OBP but I'd probably lean towards Werth since you need a corner guy. We don't know what he is but I don't think he's done.

Comment

Yeah, Scutaro is eligible at SS. I figure he's the easiest to acquire since he's 37. Putting Span in LF would be totally fine. Given his defense it just makes him a strong defensive LF in the league. Kubel would be a nice addition as having another run producer would be great, but I believe that Span is rated highest in BPs Scoresheet helper at this point.

Comment

One point of Scoresheet defense is worth about .055 of OPS. So about 9 points per .050 points of OPS. I *think* I remember that Scoresheet fielding is slightly less important than real baseball fielding, range-wise. Don't forget a CF with a good rating, as his score is doubled.

Comment

I had been planning on playing Eaton there? Too much of a gamble?

Sounds like grabbing Bourn to hit lead off and play CF for me and move Eaton down to the 8 hole and playing LF might be my best bet.

Comment

More good reference material: http://scoresheetwiz.tripod.com/

There's a yahoo group linked from there that I joined about a week ago. Been ok so far, nothing great.

Comment

Working...
            X