No announcement yet.

Is this finally it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So if I look at this new list for the reserve draft I'll find guys who are good values under the $5 they get assigned?

Comment

Don’t worry about price in reserves just take the best players left.

also focus on long Term for some of them if you have a large bench. Look up some prospect lists and take top prospects especially hitters

Comment

7 man bench and 5 minors (though one is Langford)

Comment

Originally posted by DJRadar View Post
          So Acuna kept at $32 adjusted is worth $100 after I input all the keepers? Wow..
          That's gotta be some hefty inflation. Remember to check the hitting & pitching splits. Based on your league history or most recent draft. I think it defaults to 65% hitter, 35% pitcher. I usually leave it there. Also the projection system. It's a pull down menu (steamer, the bat, ATC...)
          I wouldn't go bidding $100 on a player with a $260 budget since you've gotta fill out the rest of your roster & with only a limited number of keepers. This exercise ought to help though.

Comment

Originally posted by the heat View Post

That's gotta be some hefty inflation. Remember to check the hitting & pitching splits. Based on your league history or most recent draft. I think it defaults to 65% hitter, 35% pitcher. I usually leave it there. Also the projection system. It's a pull down menu (steamer, the bat, ATC...)
            I wouldn't go bidding $100 on a player with a $260 budget since you've gotta fill out the rest of your roster & with only a limited number of keepers. This exercise ought to help though.
            Yeah, I think there is likely some input or setting errors, 100 seems too much
            ---------------------------------------------
            Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
            ---------------------------------------------
            The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

Yeah, I think there is likely some input or setting errors, 100 seems too much
              It would require 65-70% inflation - you are right it's possible but not likely.

Comment

How do I use FG to evaluate trades? A rebuilding team wants Paredes.

Comment

Working...
                X