X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2024 SeaDogStat Memorial League

And we're off...

See Paying the Bills, 2024 version - The Fix for Rotojunkies (rotojunkiefix.com)​ for how to get in the league (and help the site at the same time).

1. the heat (registered)
    2. Ken (registered)
    3. heyelander
    4. ThatRogue (registered)
    5. revov(registered)
    6. Pauly (registered)
    7. mgwiz22​ (registered)
    8. The Feral Slasher (registered)
    9. Big Tymer (registered)
    10. madducks (registered)
    11. Moonlight J (registered)
    12. quoin (registered)
    13. Thomas Seltzer (registered)
    14. Todd Zola (registered)
    15. UK BlueCat (registered)

Last edited by Todd Zola; 02-19-2024, 10:31 AM.
    Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Ken's in

Comment

I'll play
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

I'm in

Comment

I feel like this league filled before February last year. Where is everyone????

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
            I feel like this league filled before February last year. Where is everyone????
            I have some "off the field" stuff I'm dealing with (everything is fine... except my car which doesn't stop when you turn the engine off and take the key out). I'll be able to focus more on this in a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post

I have some "off the field" stuff I'm dealing with (everything is fine... except my car which doesn't stop when you turn the engine off and take the key out). I'll be able to focus more on this in a few days.
              Ouch, that's annoying. I guess it eventually stops when it runs out of gas.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post

Ouch, that's annoying. I guess it eventually stops when it runs out of gas.
                It would shut off on its own after about an hour -- until Sunday night when it went almost all night less than 1/8th of a tank left. I drove it to the shop at 6 AM, figuring I'd sit with it until they opened, and if it ran out, I could shut off the lights. Of course, it shut off at 6:30.so I left the key and waddled home (15 min away). Still awaiting "the call". Good times.

Comment

I'm in to defend my title - add it to my tab

Comment

It would shut off on its own after about an hour -- until Sunday night when it went almost all night less than 1/8th of a tank left. I drove it to the shop at 6 AM, figuring I'd sit with it until they opened, and if it ran out, I could shut off the lights. Of course, it shut off at 6:30.so I left the key and waddled home (15 min away). Still awaiting "the call". Good times.
                    I hope you don't live in as cold a place as I do. Would be even funner.

Comment

Originally posted by harmon View Post

I hope you don't live in as cold a place as I do. Would be even funner.
                      I'm about 20 miles north of Foxboro MA

Comment

I have nightmares where this happens (the car keeps moving forward no matter what I do to stop it). I can't imagine it in real life
                        I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

For future reference, you could remove the ignition/relay fuse to stop the engine.

Ottawa Triple Eh's | P.I.M.P.S. | 14 team keep forever
                          Champions 16,21 | Runner up 17,19-20

The FOS (retired) | MTARBL | 12 team AL 5x5
                          Champions 01,05,17 | Runner up 13-15,20

Comment

Originally posted by virgonomic View Post

For future reference, you could remove the ignition/relay fuse to stop the engine.
                            I tried, it did not work.

It's fixed, there was an issue with the remote starter which I never used, I bought it (very) used.

Comment

I tried, it did not work.

It's fixed, there was an issue with the remote starter which I never used, I bought it (very) used.
                              Yikes…I had never heard of that happening before. That has to be one of the more frustrating car experiences imaginable. Very glad you were able to get it fixed, Todd!
                              2021 Auction Anatomy
                              2021 Keeper Decisions
                              2020 Auction Anatomy
                              2020 Pre-Auction
                              2015 Auction Anatomy
                              2014 Auction Anatomy
                              2011 Auction Anatomy

RotoJunkie Posts: 4,314
                              RotoJunkie Join Date: Jun 2001

Comment

Working...
                              X