Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todd - I’m happy to chip in $30 and play once you send the Zelle info over.

Comment

Thank you kindly to the 12 generous Junkies. Mike was also a Mastersball subscriber so I am going to see if we can fill the league with some Mastersball subscribers.
      Last edited by Todd Zola; 02-13-2024, 12:27 PM.
      Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

Comment

I just subscribed to Mastersball Gold. Can I still get in the league?

How long does the slow draft take? Not sure of my schedule going forward. But, I will make it work.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
          I just subscribed to Mastersball Gold. Can I still get in the league?

How long does the slow draft take? Not sure of my schedule going forward. But, I will make it work.
          With the four-hour clock through Round 30, and two-hour from 31-50, these usually take up to three weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post

With the four-hour clock through Round 30, and two-hour from 31-50, these usually take up to three weeks.
            Sounds good. Thanks Todd.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Todd, I just signed up on Mastersball. Please add me to the league.

Comment

Three spots left. Let's get this filled!

Comment

If I take a spot and give one to one of my CREATiVESPORTS writers, that leaves one spot. LET'S GO!

Comment

We're at 15. I'll get in touch with the powers that be. Please hang in there and we'll have a league set up soon.

Comment

Awesome - thanks Todd and excited to have you in the league as well!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Tymer View Post
                        Awesome - thanks Todd and excited to have you in the league as well!!
                        Yeah, with Todd & Jason both in the league, I feel like I just got called up to the big leagues. I'm looking forward to it.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

We'll start Wednesday at 1 PM ET. Look for the link in your PMs and please register and set your KDS.

Comment

KDS Refresher

KDS stands for Kentucky Derby System. It's just your preference for your first pick. The site picks a team at random, and they are awarded their top choice. It picks another team who gets the highest remaining from their priority and all the way down the line. About halfway down your team page, you'll see a series of horizontal badges labeled 1-15. Drag and drop them in your order of preference and hit SAVE.

Comment

Is anyone in regular contact with Wayne? I emailed this morning, so hopefully he can register soon, and we'll have a day to strategize from our draft spots.

Comment

Wayne has until 5 PM ET to register. I have a replacement lined up.

Comment

Working...
                                X