X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paying the Bills, 2024 version

Yeah, it's that time...

Let's keep last season's "thanks for helping" the same... a free entry into the SeaDogStat Memorial League with the winner of the league getting a free entry into the 2025 NFBC Draft Champions Contest.

Who wants to dethrone Moonlight J?

There are two ways to help.

A donation of at least $30, sent via PayPal to todd dot zola at gmail dot com (if you don't PayPal, we can work something else out, drop me a PM)

A subscription to Mastersball. Let me know you want the proceeds to go to RJ. https://www.mastersball.com/index.ph...d=0&Itemid=495

Thanks as always.

FWIW, the Bullpen received some ink in Ron Shandler's book, "Fantasy Expert". It's a great read, those attending FPAZ were able to purchase an advanced copy. The regular release will be in the spring.

Follow me on Twitter @ToddZola

I was called a "Future notable" in the book which is now what I'm going to call a bunch of fantasy teams

Comment

Just signed up, count me in.
      Thanks Todd

Comment

Just signed up for MB gold. I will pass on the free league entry, but appreciate you keeping this site going and all the great content you produce.
        Last edited by Sour Masher; 12-02-2023, 03:26 PM.

Comment

I'm signed up!

Comment

Todd, thank you (as always) for keeping RJ going strong. I’ve subscribed to MastersBall and would like to compete in the SeaDogStat Memorial League again this year.
            2021 Auction Anatomy
            2021 Keeper Decisions
            2020 Auction Anatomy
            2020 Pre-Auction
            2015 Auction Anatomy
            2014 Auction Anatomy
            2011 Auction Anatomy

RotoJunkie Posts: 4,314
            RotoJunkie Join Date: Jun 2001

Comment

I sent via Paypal, but should have added the Mastersball sub. Lord Zola, can you apply it to Mastersball?

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                I sent via Paypal, but should have added the Mastersball sub. Lord Zola, can you apply it to Mastersball?
                all set

Comment

Can we pay the 49ers instead? The Bills are disappointing this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
                    Can we pay the 49ers instead? The Bills are disappointing this year.
                    lolol
                    2021 Auction Anatomy
                    2021 Keeper Decisions
                    2020 Auction Anatomy
                    2020 Pre-Auction
                    2015 Auction Anatomy
                    2014 Auction Anatomy
                    2011 Auction Anatomy

RotoJunkie Posts: 4,314
                    RotoJunkie Join Date: Jun 2001

Comment

I just re-upped my mastersball sub to support RJ. Please add me to the SDS league.

Now lets get some more posts around here!

Comment

i hopefully just sent you money by paypal. I typed in todd. zola@ gmail. com but It might have used a previous Todd Zola email as it seems to have had toddzola@toddzola1 from the past

Comment

Originally posted by mgwiz22 View Post
                          i hopefully just sent you money by paypal. I typed in todd. zola@ gmail. com but It might have used a previous Todd Zola email as it seems to have had toddzola@toddzola1 from the past
                          Received, thank you. Do you want a spot in the SDS League?

Comment

okay. My expectations are low but who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Zola View Post
                              Yeah, it's that time...

Let's keep last season's "thanks for helping" the same... a free entry into the SeaDogStat Memorial League with the winner of the league getting a free entry into the 2025 NFBC Draft Champions Contest.

Who wants to dethrone Moonlight J?

There are two ways to help.

A donation of at least $30, sent via PayPal to todd dot zola at gmail dot com (if you don't PayPal, we can work something else out, drop me a PM)

A subscription to Mastersball. Let me know you want the proceeds to go to RJ. https://www.mastersball.com/index.php?option=com_osmembership&view=plans&layou t=pricingtable&id=0&Itemid=495

Thanks as always.

FWIW, the Bullpen received some ink in Ron Shandler's book, "Fantasy Expert". It's a great read, those attending FPAZ were able to purchase an advanced copy. The regular release will be in the spring.

ok, I'm gonna sign up for MASTERSBALL GOLD PLUS 2024, I would like the proceeds to go to RJ...anything else I need to do besides signing up ?

---------------------------------------------
                              Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                              ---------------------------------------------
                              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Working...
                              X