Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RHD's Latest Top 150 Roto Prospects ("Opening Day" Edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rhd View Post

As of now he's still eligible because he has less than 50 MLB IP, but I dropped him down to ***MOCK 1 DRAFT thread currently. I hear that he's done very well at AAA so he may be back up soon. I think you made an astute move by picking him up because I think he'll succeed eventually.
    I guess there's nowhere to go but up after being dropped down to Mock 1 Draft thread.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post

I guess there's nowhere to go but up after being dropped down to Mock 1 Draft thread.
      Lol. Fixed now. This will continue to be an issue here as I will continue to forget that using the pound sign will cause unintended results.

Comment

How good is SS Carson Williams in TB? He made a 26 spot jump on Pipeline's mid-season list. He's the only top 50 prospect not rostered already.

Comment

Originally posted by DJRadar View Post
          How good is SS Carson Williams in TB? He made a 26 spot jump on Pipeline's mid-season list. He's the only top 50 prospect not rostered already.
          He's made an even bigger jump for me, up 65 spots to no. 41 currently. BA's report says he has plus power and good speed but has contact issues. They say he has the makings of a Willy Adames-type SS. Might have to switch to 3B for Tampa, tho.

Comment

Originally posted by rhd View Post

He's made an even bigger jump for me, up 65 spots to no. 41 currently. BA's report says he has plus power and good speed but has contact issues. They say he has the makings of a Willy Adames-type SS. Might have to switch to 3B for Tampa, tho.
            Are we talking 2025? Or 2026? I know he's at High A. Plus TB being notoriously slow with promotions.

Comment

Are we talking 2025? Or 2026? I know he's at High A. Plus TB being notoriously slow with promotions.
              I would think no later than sometime in 2025. That's what MLB.com has as his ETA.

Comment

Is Elijah Green a top 10 prospect after all the promotions? What's his ceiling? ETA?

Comment

Is Elijah Green a top 10 prospect after all the promotions? What's his ceiling? ETA?
                  ??? He's been in Lo-A all year. From his performance this year, he maybe could use a demotion to Rookie ball. He started out bad and went downhill from there. He's currently hitting .218 and has a 43% K rate. Currently, he's no. 72 on my list, which seems very generous under the circumstances. Still loads of talent tho, and he's got lots of time to figure things out.
                  Last edited by rhd; 07-13-2023, 05:58 AM.

Comment

MLB Pipeline has Green 4th on their biggest droppers list.

-28 Elijah Green, OF, Nationals (37 to 65)

I am a Green owner myself. May not even make my keeper list for next year.

Comment

Working...
                    X