Mock #1 Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
    I'm also ok with giving him until tomorrow, but I might be in the minority in that.
    I think double the time would be most appropriate. I sent a PM this morning to the first 5 guys with j_roz included up for picks today (and I assume this went out before the system was locked down) so I think he should have gotten a message to check the draft. I just favor keeping things moving as best we can but understand this is an unusual situation though.

Comment

I'm also ok with giving him until tomorrow, but I might be in the minority in that.
      I think we can do that. It's early and we've had some nice pace so far.
      "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
      - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
      - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

I'm not big on it, but I'll agree to giving him until tomorrow. Nothing later than 8:00 am EST though.
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

I vote for 8PM tonight. Its obvious that he hasnt checked the other site as yet or he would know he needs to register here, which takes 2 minutes.
          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

I will be at a poker tournament tonight starting at 6:30. If I play well, I'll be home around 11 and can make my pick (even though it's off-hours) at that point if it's on me. Not sure what the jroz situation is. Do we know that he didn't post his pick on old RJ before the lockdown? He may think he's not up for awhile if his pick is submitted there.
            Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Originally posted by DJBeasties View Post
              I will be at a poker tournament tonight starting at 6:30. If I play well, I'll be home around 11 and can make my pick (even though it's off-hours) at that point if it's on me. Not sure what the jroz situation is. Do we know that he didn't post his pick on old RJ before the lockdown? He may think he's not up for awhile if his pick is submitted there.
              I checked. He didnt.
              After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by DJBeasties View Post
                That might be the case but didn't Bucky and Piney have to post here since the old RJ was on lockdown. Or did they post both places and so we don't know for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by braveshots View Post
                  That might be the case but didn't Bucky and Piney have to post here since the old RJ was on lockdown. Or did they post both places and so we don't know for sure.
                  I tried to log on the the old site this morning at about 10:30, wasn't able to so I checked in over here. I saw that Hammer has updated his list on this site and I was next, so I picked. Hammer had Piney's pick, so he posted that.

Tonight at 8 PM EST is fine with me.
                  I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

I am ok with this too. I'd start the clock at 6am or whatever tomorrow morning.

Comment

Originally posted by braveshots View Post
                      I think that you confused me. Which site are we using going forward?

Comment

Originally posted by willthethrill View Post
                        Which site are we using going forward?
                        I would think we would want to you this one...it seems like it would be better to build this new community then stay in the dying on.
                        "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                        - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                        - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
                          I would think we would want to you this one...it seems like it would be better to build this new community then stay in the dying on.
                          That makes sense to me. Plus, this one isn't blocked at work so I don't have to undock and go wireless every time my turn comes up.

Comment

Originally posted by willthethrill View Post
                            I am ok with this too. I'd start the clock at 6am or whatever tomorrow morning.
                            Me too. Without access to a link at the old site, you have to google to find this one, or have it in your history from having visited before.

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon1 View Post
                              Me too. Without access to a link at the old site, you have to google to find this one, or have it in your history from having visited before.
                              But if you go to the old site, it has a link pointing to this one. But I'm still OK with waiting until tomorrow to start the clock.

Comment

I appreciate all the patience. I did go on to the old site at work and saw the message however, the government has the new site blocked for some reason. My pick is up. Sorry for the delay.

Comment

Working...
                                X