No announcement yet.

Mock #1 Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From now on use this site since Jason wants us to. And let the clock start back up tomorrow at 9am since Jason locked up the old site.
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

That is fine. What help do you need going forward? Do you want us to email you a list when your up? Are both urls blocked
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
        That is fine. What help do you need going forward? Do you want us to email you a list when your up? Are both urls blocked
        Let me see how things go. I will get on one way or another tomorrow and make my picks. If it looks like it is close to my picks I will send somone a list. I will e-mail the links to my work and see how it goes.

Comment

Damn, drafts drive me insane. It's like playing blackjack, you've got 11, the dealer has 16, and the person in front of you decides that they have to hit on 17, and busts on the face card that you should have gotten.
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by j_roz View Post
            I appreciate all the patience. I did go on to the old site at work and saw the message however, the government has the new site blocked for some reason. My pick is up. Sorry for the delay.
            Stupid government!

Comment

I just picked but i cannot PM joncarlos, I don't think he's signed up.
              Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

JC will be giving his picks to piney tomorrow. he is on the road.
                After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by DJBeasties View Post
                  I just picked but i cannot PM joncarlos, I don't think he's signed up.
                  He's not...I think that DQ can get a hold of him, but from what he posted earlier, he might not have a list ready.
                  "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                  - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                  -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                    He's not...I think that DQ can get a hold of him, but from what he posted earlier, he might not have a list ready.
                    I worked late, and it was after 11 when I e-mailed joncarlos that he's up. I think we'll hear from him first thing tomorrow.

J_roz--Nice pick with Butler. Once will took Konerko, he was the only 1B I considered for this round.

Splinter--I was hoping that Latos would be overlooked. Curse you!
                    Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
                    -- William James

Comment

I am off to work. If I have computer issues at work, I plan to take a break and go find a place to log in and make my pick. I have left a list with my son, who will check the site and make my pick if needed. I all of that fails I have sent a list to Piney Boy who can make my pick whenever I am up.

Comment

I just sent a PM to the next 4 guys except it appears the joncarlos is not registered on this site yet. However, the thread above indicates that Piney has the picks for jc so I expect piney to pop in soon with that pick and get us up and rolling this morning.

Comment

I emailed my pick to Ray, I guess he isn't up yet? I will go try to post.

Comment

Does anyone know which setting I need to adjust/correct so that when new messages are posted in the draft threads, I will get an email of the new message. This was available from the old site and made it much easier during the draft to keep up instead of having to go to the site and refresh a thousand times per day. Thanks in advance for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by braveshots View Post
                              Does anyone know which setting I need to adjust/correct so that when new messages are posted in the draft threads, I will get an email of the new message. This was available from the old site and made it much easier during the draft to keep up instead of having to go to the site and refresh a thousand times per day. Thanks in advance for the help.
                              Did you try subscribing to the thread? At the top of the page in the thread click thread tools and then select instant notification by email. I just did that myself so I am hoping it works. I never used this on the old site.

Comment

This draft has really slowed in the last couple of days after a great run on Monday. I'm hoping that is just the migration to the new site and not a problem with access. Is there any way for the administrator/moderator of this site to determine if there is any way to reach the Mock 1 crew.

Comment

Working...
                                X