No announcement yet.

Mock #1 Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took a quick trip through the member list, and it looks like everyone except J_roz and joncarlos is signed up. I've e-mailed joncarlos, but don't have contact information for J_roz.

ETA: I've PM'd two names to Hammer, in case J_roz picks and I'm not around.
    Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
    -- William James

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
      I am not a mod but I will ask J. Bucky took C Young here on this site. Piney is up and I have his picks on the old site. I didnt open his email.
      I am semi back now. Have a meeting soon.
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Just heard back from joncarlos. He's on the road and will sign up "tomorrow or Thurs.". He also said he'd send (me?) a list if his turn comes up.
        Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
        -- William James

Comment

I havent heard from J_Roz..
          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Don Quixote View Post
            Just heard back from joncarlos. He's on the road and will sign up "tomorrow or Thurs.". He also said he'd send (me?) a list if his turn comes up.
            His pick comes up in the next 5 picks...unless J-Roz doesn't check in at all, he's going to pick soon. Everyone else is either registered or here. Give him a slight nudge and get a short list from him, will you Ray? Sitting at the corner of a 20 owner draft is a long enough wait...
            "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
            - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
            -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
              His pick comes up in the next 5 picks...unless J-Roz doesn't check in at all, he's going to pick soon. Everyone else is either registered or here. Give him a slight nudge and get a short list from him, will you Ray? Sitting at the corner of a 20 owner draft is a long enough wait...
              especially at your age. The grim reaper could knock any minute now.....
              After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Damn skippy...and I can't fight him off with this busted wing of mine.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by DJBeasties
                  Who is up now? Bucky? Piney? ITC? I'm lost.
                  5.13)J_Roz
                  5.14)Don Quixote
                  5.15)In The Corn
                  5.16)DJ Beasties
                  5.17)joncarlos
                  5.18)Silentmist
                  5.19)Oakland As
                  5.20)Hornsby
                  I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
                    5.13)J_Roz
                    5.14)Don Quixote
                    5.15)In The Corn
                    5.16)DJ Beasties
                    5.17)joncarlos
                    5.18)Silentmist
                    5.19)Oakland As
                    5.20)Hornsby
                    Yeah sorry. I didnt see the draft thread before posting.
                    Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

Originally posted by DJBeasties View Post
                      Yeah sorry. I didnt see the draft thread before posting.
                      No worries, it's a little confusing at the moment.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

I'm here.

Comment

I am happy to cut J_Roz some slack but lets be honest, if he goes to the old site, he knows he needs to come here so my question is, how much slack are we talking?

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                            I am happy to cut J_Roz some slack but lets be honest, if he goes to the old site, he knows he needs to come here so my question is, how much slack are we talking?
                            Would he have timed out by now? I say give him double the normal time? The other site will be back up tomorrow, so it's not like he's gone forever.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
                              Would he have timed out by now? I say give him double the normal time? The other site will be back up tomorrow, so it's not like he's gone forever.
                              Sounds fair..that would time him out at 7:47 EST.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                                Sounds fair..that would time him out at 7:47 EST.
                                I'm also ok with giving him until tomorrow, but I might be in the minority in that.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Working...
                                X