• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 SB's tonight for 80 on the year!

Comment

He looks like he 120 lbs. soaking wet.

Comment

If you're in contention and own him, and don't sell to a starry-eyed rebuilder right now.....

#flagsflyforever
        #youcantstealMLB1stbase
        finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
        own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
        won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
        RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
        C Stallings 2, Casali 1
        1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
        OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

what's the minor league record for a season?

i saw a Carolina League player steal his 100th base of the season in a game once. that was cool. it was at the very end of the season, though. he couldn't hit to save his life.

esix snead.

Comment

I saw Cozart left the game last night after taking a pitch to the head. If he were to go on the DL, what are the chances that Hamilton would get called up?

Comment

Is there a number smaller than zero?
              then that.

C Stallings 2, Casali 1
              1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                If you're in contention and own him, and don't sell to a starry-eyed rebuilder right now.....

#flagsflyforever
                #youcantstealMLB1stbase
                What if you are not in contention and own him. Do you think you should be trading him while the hype is on?

Are you saying you do not think he will be a star in the Bigs in a year or two?

Comment

He needs 46 steals in his next 35 games to eclipse Vince Coleman's 145. Coleman attempted 1.55 steals a game in 83 and Hamilton is on that exact same pace this season.

Comment

I have Hamilton in a 20 team league and have declined every trade offer sent my way

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                      I have Hamilton in a 20 team league and have declined every trade offer sent my way
                      I still maintain that you should have accepted Votto and Braun for Hamilton, but hey, I'm no expert

Comment

"Are you saying you do not think he will be a star in the Bigs in a year or two?"

Is Dee Gordon a star?
                        I think you can sell Hamilton now at a very high pt on his continuum, which is what you look for in markets.
                        "Everybody loves a train in the distance, everybody thinks it's true..." - Paul Simon

I can only imagine the offers some would make for Hamilton these days...

C Stallings 2, Casali 1

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                          "Are you saying you do not think he will be a star in the Bigs in a year or two?"

Is Dee Gordon a star?
                          I think you can sell Hamilton now at a very high pt on his continuum, which is what you look for in markets.
                          "Everybody loves a train in the distance, everybody thinks it's true..." - Paul Simon

I can only imagine the offers some would make for Hamilton these days...
                          Stupid dumb offers. Always an idiot to be found.
                          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Hamilton is going to AA after the Futures Game. Southern League is his next stop -- need to see if he's playing in Jacksonville soon

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                              Hamilton is going to AA after the Futures Game. Southern League is his next stop -- need to see if he's playing in Jacksonville soon
                              Also sticking at SS for now.

Comment

Working...
                              X