Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bob Kohm View Post
    Jesus Montero. Oh wait, sorry...
    Are seriously comparing Jesus Montero to Mr. T? Montero has about a 1% chance of matching Mr. T's career track. In the name Tebow, I hope you are kidding because I didn't see a smiley face or dancing icon! Just those damn ellipses that heyelander always rails about...
    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

LOL @ this thread. Yankee hate so deep that multiple people were prepared to assume that both Cashman and Bob were serious about suggesting Pujols' swing is almost "Montero-like". Guys, c'mon.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
        LOL @ this thread. Yankee hate so deep that multiple people were prepared to assume that both Cashman and Bob were serious about suggesting Pujols' swing is almost "Montero-like". Guys, c'mon.
        Yea, seriously, and I'm the last one to give Bob a pass.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

People hate the Yankees? As in a serious, non medicated adult without a history of mental problems would hate a pro sports team?

Comment

Ooh I get it, thats another joke. That was good man, even more absurd than the first regarding Montero.

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
              Are seriously comparing Jesus Montero to Mr. T? Montero has about a 1% chance of matching Mr. T's career track. In the name Tebow, I hope you are kidding because I didn't see a smiley face or dancing icon! Just those damn ellipses that heyelander always rails about...
              ****in' ellipses...
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
                Bob prevaricate? Never!
                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                  Bob prevaricate? Never!
                  But he'll obfuscate and bloviate...
                  "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                  - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                  -Warren Ellis

Comment

My buddy, a rabid Cards fan, just bet me $100 that they would win another WS before the Angels. Haha
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                      My buddy, a rabid Cards fan, just bet me $100 that they would win another WS before the Angels. Haha
                      Take that bet.

Comment

Working...
                      X