No announcement yet.

Champions check-in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Won out 16 team mixed league relatively handily but we tried something new --the reg. season lasted until mid August and then the top 8 teams played head to head double elimination
    the rest of the season --squeaked out a playoff championship to go with the reg. season win. But learned ALOT about head to head strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
      Go f*ck yourself
      Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
      Best.Post.Evah!

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
      About time you responded. I'm sure people were thinking, "that's not cool" not knowing I'm messing around with you. I still can't believe I didn't win. At least I won the Three Year Race. I also won another league but it's an easy league with people who don't know what they are doing. In the five years I've been in the league I've won three times and finished second twice. I don't know why they keep inviting me back.
      Bucky sent me a very nice congratulatory email and then, a postscript with go eff yourself... Burst out laughing and then sent the reply of Best.Email.Evah!

Sorry, BB, I was off Thursday and Friday and didn't hit the internet much...there was no need to...I had already won

I keed, I keed
      I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
      You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
      "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
      It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

won my 10 team mixed CBS public league for a grand total 0f $0. unk:
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Big Tymer View Post
          Well Frae has an NL league a bunch of us are in that is pretty competitive and can always used good new owners. Always like playing against the best which is why I'm so happy about the RJEL hardware.
          Yeah, that RJEL win was a nice one. Someday, I'll get my head around the AL, and I'll be more competitive there.

I may be interested in adding another NL-only league, depending on its format, because it's looking like I may drop one of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dane View Post
            Yeah, that RJEL win was a nice one. Someday, I'll get my head around the AL, and I'll be more competitive there.

I may be interested in adding another NL-only league, depending on its format, because it's looking like I may drop one of mine.
            I'll let Keith know since he runs that league (though he'll also likely see this post). Not sure there will be an opening or not but we typically have 1 or so each year.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Tymer View Post
              I'll let Keith know since he runs that league (though he'll also likely see this post). Not sure there will be an opening or not but we typically have 1 or so each year.
              As of now no one has announced they are checking out, but I will let you know if we get an opening.

Comment

Working...
              X